• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done with George and don't want him back at this point

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different from getting swept by the Cavs in the first round how?

We can offer him more money and have been grateful enough toward him to draft him and support him through his catastrophic injury.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry me a fucking river. If I made these antics toward my job as George has, my ass would be fired.

The only person crying is you because George wants the hell outta Indiana. Better get yourself a box of tissues to wipe away your tears.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can offer him more money and have been grateful enough toward him to draft him and support him through his catastrophic injury.

So, money is supposed to be all that matters, since happiness and winning aren't going to happen in Indiana for him?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what the Lakers have done the last five years.

Nothing.

But, you can't compare LA to Indianapolis. Just not a level playing field.

When players are FAs, they have the right to choose where they go. It is the entire point Of free agency. It is fair to hope that your guy returns, but unrealistic to expect him to when Indiana is your squad. There are many cities that make more attractive destinations for players.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lonzo gets drafted Thursday Lavar will walk up on stage & thank himself.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, money is supposed to be all that matters, since happiness and winning aren't going to happen in Indiana for him?

We've provided him hospitality. We've provided him support during his lean times. If he's not happy, shame on him.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person crying is you because George wants the hell outta Indiana. Better get yourself a box of tissues to wipe away your tears.

And your opinion makes an asshole.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing.

But, you can't compare LA to Indianapolis. Just not a level playing field.

When players are FAs, they have the right to choose where they go. It is the entire point Of free agency. It is fair to hope that your guy returns, but unrealistic to expect him to when Indiana is your squad. There are many cities that make more attractive destinations for players.

Since when does market size relevant to what takes place on the basketball court? Seeing you don't even have a favorite NBA team in your profile, you're a nobody on this board. Just another asshole players fan.

Basketball is a team sport, and Paul George is not a team player.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be fired if you gave your notice that you were leaving for another job?

Exactly. Dude doesn't have a job. Besides, he knows if he put his two weeks notice from clipping his mom's toe nails every week, she'd kick his oil ass out of the basement onto the streets.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've provided him hospitality. We've provided him support during his lean times. If he's not happy, shame on him.

This is why I despise you. You refuse to listen to logic and reason. You show your true colors when things don't turn out the way you want. I've never wished harm on Lebron, even though he screwed my team over in the end. At least George's exodus will be different from Lebron and KD's - your team will get something back in return.

Showing a player hospitality? What did you do exactly? Cheer for him? Congrats.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Dude doesn't have a job. Besides, he knows if he put his two weeks notice from clipping his mom's toe nails every week, she'd kick his oil ass out of the basement onto the streets.

I do have a job. I'm grateful to be employed.

Paul George is not.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a job. I'm grateful to be employed.

Paul George is not.

Because he doesn't want to play in Indiana anymore? I've grown tired of jobs where I needed to move on? You know what I did? Interviewed for other jobs then put in my two weeks notice and left. As usual, you're being irrational and have the maturity of a high school girl. Everyone thinks you're a joke.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the hatred for an outgoing player, but it's not worth hanging on to. I will forever call Dwight Howard "clown shoes" though, lol.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when does market size relevant to what takes place on the basketball court? Seeing you don't even have a favorite NBA team in your profile, you're a nobody on this board. Just another asshole players fan.

Basketball is a team sport, and Paul George is not a team player.

Again.

You are trying to make this personal. Everyone here knows who my favorite team is and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out based on the logos I do have up.

Bottom line, you are showing your true colors for all to see with your posts on this thread. It ain't pretty.

As to your question, market size is totally relevant. There are certain markets players like being in. Indiana isn't one. If the team is able to build a legit contender, (like SA or Cleveland) then what the group accomplishes on the court does matter and can take priority over an attractive market. But, Indiana is nowhere close to that level and any rational fan is able to see that.