• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm back

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up fellow Niner fans? I took a much needed (little) break from the board but with training camp coming up, things should start to hear up. Looks like I missed a few things while I was away.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were gone? I kid I kid welcome back Dodub. Seems like alot of regulars are finding their way back to the hoop which is a good thing IMO

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you kind sir.

I needed a break from football talk for a while; I was always in a bad mood after the playoffs and figured I should take time away from the board. Plus the whole Ray thing occurred and things were looking bad.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's up fellow Niner fans? I took a much needed (little) break from the board but with training camp coming up, things should start to hear up. Looks like I missed a few things while I was away.

Yo, welcome back Dodub!

You didn't miss much... Bill Self and his staff stopped by here on SportsHoopla, as a "good will ambasadors from the midwest"... They had an open forum/thread with alot of great Q and A's, it was going pretty awesome... yep, everything was going great, until... a certain "mod" on this page shut down the thread and banned Self and his staff because coach Self refused to entertain a trade idea of Ahmad Brooks straight up for Wayne Seldon Jr. :noidea:

Other than that, it was pretty quiet around here...

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, welcome back Dodub!

You didn't miss much... Bill Self and his staff stopped by here on SportsHoopla, as a "good will ambasadors from the midwest"... They had an open forum/thread with alot of great Q and A's, it was going pretty awesome... yep, everything was going great, until... a certain "mod" on this page shut down the thread and banned Self and his staff because coach Self refused to entertain a trade idea of Ahmad Brooks straight up for Wayne Seldon Jr. :noidea:

Other than that, it was pretty quiet around here...

Hahaha for some reason a mod banning Self wouldn't surprise me. I'd be pissed if I missed that though lol.