• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm about to have a tough decision.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty Mike Davis and Darrell Henderson pretty much kept this team afloat when CMac went down.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just to get this right... it is possible for a fantasy playoff team to not have a QB?? or even a full roster??

Damn...
Yessir! What's funny ( and kinda stupid) is in week 15 I damn near grabbed Taysom Hill as I knew I wasn't gonna have a QB but I went with RGIII instead thinking he might get some PT in a blow out................had I snagged Hill I would have made the SB and won..............lol.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he is on the short list. IMO it's either him or Gus as it stands.
Ingram is doubtful.
Gus may have a tough matchup tomorrow, but if Ingram misses time, he's the guy you want. And BAL is a playoff team... with a floor that screams AFC title game.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram is doubtful.
Gus may have a tough matchup tomorrow, but if Ingram misses time, he's the guy you want. And BAL is a playoff team... with a floor that screams AFC title game.

To add to this, Ingram isn't practicing coming out of a bye wk.
I'll be a little surprised if he plays next weekend

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH when I first posted this thread I was of the mind to start making these changes this morning before GT but after youse guise comments Imma wait until Thursday night if I can. I'd like to see how some of this plays out. Harris will need to ball out to keep his spot and we'll see if the bye has helped the Rivers to Hilton (Non)connection.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm 5-2 in the Way Too Long League (yeah, I was 6-1 until the NFL decided to give tPats a blocked XP) and have one of if not the best team I've had in my 5 years in this league, not just player wise but most of their positions in Real Fooseball standings. I'm also the guy that in both of my keeper leagues is planning at least a year in advance. So here is the issue: Right now I have CMac, Michel and AB on IR. Michel is an easy drop fer me when the time comes but both CMac and AB will likely come off next week. So I need to drop an RB and WR. RB seems like an easy choice but I'm Struggling a bit with WR. Here are my peeps. Oh yeah, this is important.........lol. I have to carry 5 active RB and WR. No more, no less.
View attachment 257167

So as much as I would like to hold Gus the Bus, I feel he is the guy that has to go. Damien would be next as the Pats are not close to the playoffs but I'm thinking he may be one of the guise to get ME to the playoffs.
WR wise, it would just be so easy to cut TY but he is more than likely a playoff guy and I would like to see at least 1 more week from him. Smoke is basically in the same boat. Which leaves me at CeeDee: Dak is not coming back this season and Dalton has not looked too good (not entirely his fault) but he being an 11th round keeper for next year is pretty interesting. That said, I think Gus the Bus and CeeDee are the guise to drop. What do you think?

Lamb is a keeper though.

Also, CMac isn’t making Th e playoffs this year, and possibly not anytime soon.

If you can trade Lamb and CMAC for something like Davante Adams and an RB2 for a playoff team, you are coming out way ahead!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, while I might add that Davis definitely has value, he won’t be playing for your team in January.

Edwards will be.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rapaport just reported Ingram might be out for another week, glad he's finally listening to me

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 10 years of posting on tFF boards and I still suck at it.........lol. We get one keeper in this league and you get to keep him fer the round he was drafted. So yeah, Lamb was/is certainly a keeper consideration as an 11th rounder I still have some decent options.

Harris-19th (Doubtful IMO but you never know; Michel hasn't been the answer and Burk is getting up there).
AB-19th (More of a chance as he looked pretty good in his only "Game" with TB12 and I don't have to declare my keeper until draft night.........lol)
Edwards-19th
Henderson-16th
Lamb-11th (Besides the dart throw on AB I would think this would end up the best value)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way I'm dropping Gus.

Harris is the drop. Very easily I might add.

WR is a toss up. I expect Hilton to have some good games in the second half, and the Colts seem destined for the playoffs. But Lamb is a decade younger and might make a difference for you next year.
Guess you weigh that, because the other three have to stay on your team.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... one keeper.

Then I'd drop Lamb unless you're sure you won't be keeping a top 10 rounder.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... one keeper.

Then I'd drop Lamb unless you're sure you won't be keeping a top 10 rounder.
That's just it.........not sure. That said I can prolly pick up a decent keeper off the wire fer a 19th rounder. Yes, this league is weird. So weird that if I posted my full team there is no way you would think I have the points lead by 60+ especially after last weeks 74 points.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, TYH has a groin injury now... that outlook may make your choice for you.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, TYH has a groin injury now... that outlook may make your choice for you.
Well that will make that easier. Was just gonna post that he is the drop but I didn't see he was hurt. That just goes to show you how bad his season has been. If he misses time, I can just put him on IR. RB wise, as much as I hate to say this, Davis IS looking to be the drop. I might be able to make it one more week but I doubt it. Here's to CMac staying healthy on that ankle.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the hour nears (I'll have to do this before tomorrows game) I'm STILL not sure which way to go........................lol. Gotta love FF

EDIT: But still leaning Davis

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what’s the real life playoff rule??? Is there a redraft of all the players unowned?? Do you roster a bench???

im trying to understand how Important it is to have players on playoff teams now, especially if they are basically bench fodder until playoffs start.

remember there will be 2 more playoff teams this year. So there is a larger pool to give you a full lineup week 18 and 19
So I just posted again in this thread and reminded me of yer post and I think this will make you A) Laugh and B) Laugh harder and C) Say WTF?
Last night I was looking fer potential trade partners and noticed one of the stronger teams WILL NOT have a QB in the playoffs (Herbert, Stafford and Dalton) . I offered Rivers and Woods fer Dalton and DK. Lol right? His response: I would do that deal but I need DK to win the next couple of games. Send me that offer in week 11 and we can probably do that deal.