• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm about to have a tough decision.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm 5-2 in the Way Too Long League (yeah, I was 6-1 until the NFL decided to give tPats a blocked XP) and have one of if not the best team I've had in my 5 years in this league, not just player wise but most of their positions in Real Fooseball standings. I'm also the guy that in both of my keeper leagues is planning at least a year in advance. So here is the issue: Right now I have CMac, Michel and AB on IR. Michel is an easy drop fer me when the time comes but both CMac and AB will likely come off next week. So I need to drop an RB and WR. RB seems like an easy choice but I'm Struggling a bit with WR. Here are my peeps. Oh yeah, this is important.........lol. I have to carry 5 active RB and WR. No more, no less.
1604160750726.png

So as much as I would like to hold Gus the Bus, I feel he is the guy that has to go. Damien would be next as the Pats are not close to the playoffs but I'm thinking he may be one of the guise to get ME to the playoffs.
WR wise, it would just be so easy to cut TY but he is more than likely a playoff guy and I would like to see at least 1 more week from him. Smoke is basically in the same boat. Which leaves me at CeeDee: Dak is not coming back this season and Dalton has not looked too good (not entirely his fault) but he being an 11th round keeper for next year is pretty interesting. That said, I think Gus the Bus and CeeDee are the guise to drop. What do you think?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm 5-2 in the Way Too Long League (yeah, I was 6-1 until the NFL decided to give tPats a blocked XP) and have one of if not the best team I've had in my 5 years in this league, not just player wise but most of their positions in Real Fooseball standings. I'm also the guy that in both of my keeper leagues is planning at least a year in advance. So here is the issue: Right now I have CMac, Michel and AB on IR. Michel is an easy drop fer me when the time comes but both CMac and AB will likely come off next week. So I need to drop an RB and WR. RB seems like an easy choice but I'm Struggling a bit with WR. Here are my peeps. Oh yeah, this is important.........lol. I have to carry 5 active RB and WR. No more, no less.
View attachment 257167

So as much as I would like to hold Gus the Bus, I feel he is the guy that has to go. Damien would be next as the Pats are not close to the playoffs but I'm thinking he may be one of the guise to get ME to the playoffs.
WR wise, it would just be so easy to cut TY but he is more than likely a playoff guy and I would like to see at least 1 more week from him. Smoke is basically in the same boat. Which leaves me at CeeDee: Dak is not coming back this season and Dalton has not looked too good (not entirely his fault) but he being an 11th round keeper for next year is pretty interesting. That said, I think Gus the Bus and CeeDee are the guise to drop. What do you think?
I think you got it about right. No way Ceedee helps you get to the playoffs, and the chances of the Cowboys making the playoffs are close to zero. If they do by being the least worst team in the division, they aren't going more than one and done. And yes, Gus isnt gonna be worth the hold compared to the others. I think Dobbins renders him next to useless this weekend, and definitely a stretch once Ingram is back. We finally saw what he truly is when he is given the chance to be "the guy" last week. Harris hasn't shown much either, but I gotta believe that has more to do with no Cam/Cam being a f'n idiot for game (as hes always done) than Harris.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got it about right. No way Ceedee helps you get to the playoffs, and the chances of the Cowboys making the playoffs are close to zero. If they do by being the least worst team in the division, they aren't going more than one and done. And yes, Gus isnt gonna be worth the hold compared to the others. I think Dobbins renders him next to useless this weekend, and definitely a stretch once Ingram is back. We finally saw what he truly is when he is given the chance to be "the guy" last week. Harris hasn't shown much either, but I gotta believe that has more to do with no Cam/Cam being a f'n idiot for game (as hes always done) than Harris.
Fully agree - I endorse this message. ...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean I think Harris is the best RB they have so I may need him. No way I can justify dropping Davis until I see how CMac is when he comes back. Was REALLY pulling fer a win Thursday Night..............CMac and Henry in tPlayoffs would have been SUPER!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit off topic but man did I think I scored with Thielen.............................and in a sense I did.................but to think tVikes were gonna suck this bad was not even a thought.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it is easy too.
But I would drop Hilton and gus

I am just not yet on the quit on lamb train. Hilton is in a similar situation as lamb, crappy passing game and run first offense. But at least lamb has the talent. Hilton kind of sucks.

I’d be playing upside. And Dallas has to throw to someone. Don’t give up before you see how the offense flows.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it is easy too.
But I would drop Hilton and gus

I am just not yet on the quit on lamb train. Hilton is in a similar situation as lamb, crappy passing game and run first offense. But at least lamb has the talent. Hilton kind of sucks.

I’d be playing upside. And Dallas has to throw to someone. Don’t give up before you see how the offense flows.
Well the way it is shaping up I do get to see the games this week before I make my decision.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean I think Harris is the best RB they have so I may need him. No way I can justify dropping Davis until I see how CMac is when he comes back. Was REALLY pulling fer a win Thursday Night..............CMac and Henry in tPlayoffs would have been SUPER!
Davis becomes irrelevant once CMC comes back.
And Harris may be the best RB they have, but NE hasnt shown that he is their bellcow, and they aint going to the playoffs.
Agree on PeePee Raymond too (or whatever his name is).

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 257167

Sam if CeeDee is a solid 11th round keeper next year try to keep him.. especially if ya do not need to play him this year...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the way it is shaping up I do get to see the games this week before I make my decision.

what’s the real life playoff rule??? Is there a redraft of all the players unowned?? Do you roster a bench???

im trying to understand how Important it is to have players on playoff teams now, especially if they are basically bench fodder until playoffs start.

remember there will be 2 more playoff teams this year. So there is a larger pool to give you a full lineup week 18 and 19

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis becomes irrelevant once CMC comes back.
And Harris may be the best RB they have, but NE hasnt shown that he is their bellcow, and they aint going to the playoffs.
Agree on PeePee Raymond too (or whatever his name is).

I disagree about irrelevant. Having the hand cuff of a player who had major in season surgery is not irrelevant. And Davis might have weekly relevance as they ease mccaffrey back in.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about irrelevant. Having the hand cuff of a player who had major in season surgery is not irrelevant. And Davis might have weekly relevance as they ease mccaffrey back in.
I don't normally disagree with @averagejoe

But I do this time.........lol. I want to see CMac and how he handles his workload and what the workload is before I even consider dropping Davis.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam if CeeDee is a solid 11th round keeper next year try to keep him.. especially if ya do not need to play him this year...
Remember I only have space fer 5 WR. So Thielen, Woods, TY (as of now), Brown and Lamb. One will have to go to activate AB and he should be activated fer week 9.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what’s the real life playoff rule??? Is there a redraft of all the players unowned?? Do you roster a bench???

im trying to understand how Important it is to have players on playoff teams now, especially if they are basically bench fodder until playoffs start.

remember there will be 2 more playoff teams this year. So there is a larger pool to give you a full lineup week 18 and 19
You take what you have into the playoffs. Wire closes before the first playoff game. Some of the line ups you see out of the 6 playoff teams are pretty bad (including mine from last year). So while it is waaaaay more important (duh) to at least get there the better you can position yerself before they start the better. This league is really easy to overthink stuff in I'll admit that.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis scored 8 PPR points in his last game. Eight!
I can't see him doing any better once CMC is back.
Right..............but he only had 2 targets and ran fer over 6 yards a carry. Personally I think the HC messed up by not just feeding him. Of course, I always think that about all of my RB's..................lol.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take what you have into the playoffs. Wire closes before the first playoff game. Some of the line ups you see out of the 6 playoff teams are pretty bad (including mine from last year). So while it is waaaaay more important (duh) to at least get there the better you can position yerself before they start the better. This league is really easy to overthink stuff in I'll admit that.

and the eliminated fantasy team rosters are wiped clean??

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis scored 8 PPR points in his last game. Eight!
I can't see him doing any better once CMC is back.

its easy to make excuses... but Thursday night games have never been good examples to use... But that game was awful, and was not played how any knowledgable fan would predict, whether they had fantasy players or not...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its easy to make excuses... but Thursday night games have never been good examples to use... But that game was awful, and was not played how any knowledgable fan would predict, whether they had fantasy players or not...
It's his second game like that, but he's been good earlier.

1604190787903.png