• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm 100% sure...

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy mother of god your crap gets old. If you don't want to here about people drinking...which I like to do... I mean which I like to do a lot, then don't frequent sports forums. And you know what? I like to drink. AndI get up and do my job. I mean I get up and do my job well and I take care of my family and I pay my bills and I mea n I take care of my family well and I pay my bills well. There is not one person who knows me and the fact that I can have a good time with alcohol involved that would think my life is anything less then a success.

So take your prohibition preach some where else. Because I don't really care about who the fuck you know that drank themselves to death. That doesn't make alcohol anymore evil then Fyfe throwing 4 interceptions makes a pass offense ineffective.

Holyshit, context man, context!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy mother of god your crap gets old. If you don't want to here about people drinking...which I like to do... I mean which I like to do a lot, then don't frequent sports forums. And you know what? I get up and do my job. I mean I get up and do my job well and I take care of my family and I pay my bills and there is not one person who knows me and the fact that I can have a good time with alcohol involved that woudl think my life is anything less then a success.

So take your prohibition preach some where else. Because I don't really care about who the fuck you know that drank themselves to death. That doesn't make alcohol anymore evil then Fyfe throwing 4 interceptions makes a pass offense ineffective.

He was the guy in high school who wouldn't drink and got made fun of for it, so he's never drank.

Poor guy.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the hell did I quote myself?

Freaking Drunks!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the guy in high school who wouldn't drink and got made fun of for it, so he's never drank.

Poor guy.

More than likely drank one can of Schlitz as a teen-ager, got plastered, pissed his tighty whities, puked on his shoes, passed out in someone's yard with his pants around his ankles, and swore it off forever.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than likely drank one can of Schlitz as a teen-ager, got plastered, pissed his tighty whities, puked on his shoes, passed out in someone's yard with his pants around his ankles, and swore it off forever.
In his defense it was a tall boy
schlitztallboys_story2.jpg

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DADBURNIT !!!

I can read my alerts
and just read that folks are quoting me in the Doobs show
I can't plorst thar no moooore cause of my restriction

wished i could though and wished I could go thar to tell them that

oh well --its a different werld we all live in

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there could be a Pops Talks Back thread and then they can comes here where the good posters are and see just what wisdom you have to impart (aside from that Obammer secret service alert)

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there could be a Pops Talks Back thread and then they can comes here where the good posters are and see just what wisdom you have to impart (aside from that Obammer secret service alert)
I did learn a good listen a couple of years ago --about speakin my mind on social media

I shall keep it light and what not

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Holy mother of god your crap gets old. If you don't want to hear about people drinking...which I like to do... I mean which I like to do a lot, then don't frequent sports forums. And you know what? I get up and do my job. I mean I get up and do my job well and I take care of my family and I pay my bills and there is not one person who knows me and the fact that I can have a good time with alcohol involved that woudl think my life is anything less then a success.

First off, the only reason why I brought up lushedness was to chastise JJM because he chastised me for this award winning thread. Secondly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that allowing a backup QB to pass almost 50 times in a game in his first full college game, is one of the dumbest fucking things to do, but that's what we have, a not too bright Callahan like west coast offense coach that I doubt will ever learn how to win anything of any substance.

Finally, there's nothing evil about General Fyfe, but evil can certainly come from alcohol abuse, and that's what heavy drinking is, nothing but alcohol abuse. I'm thankful I never got started drinking the poison heavily. I have had very small portions of wine or champagne at New Year celebrations before, maybe 2 or 3 ounces tops.