• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'll miss Sman

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey said, "I was hoping realdeal and Zags would show up here."

Zags/Realdeal other I.D., Montsho11, has shown up. So no need to worry.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just get out of lockdown for violating your restraining order against Kobe Sgirl?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not talking about your fan base in general. there are plenty of good laker fans. im talking about the idiots like jefe, TLF, Sman, CL etc who whine about other trolls and then sit here and talk about how great sman is. pure stupidity.

Hey wait a minute now - I never said anything about sman being great unless the words idiot and troll were included. I did say he was funny though because he always gets your panties in a bunch, never attacks personally and just pisses the hell out everyone but Lakers fans. Funny - Yes, great

Last edited by a moderator:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say he was funny though because he always gets your panties in a bunch, never attacks personally and just pisses the hell out everyone but Lakers fans. Funny - Yes, great - no, smart - no again.

I must get under his skin pretty bad because he has personally attacked me plenty of times. I do agree he is a joke and funny as hell!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say he was funny though because he always gets your panties in a bunch, never attacks personally and just pisses the hell out everyone but Lakers fans. Funny - Yes, great - no, smart - no again.

I must get under his skin pretty bad because he has personally attacked me plenty of times. I do agree he is a joke and funny as hell!

The first time I met him, he gave me a warning(this was under the old system), I challenged the warning and had it removed. He repeated that later on and I again challenged him and then gave him a warning which resulted in him getting banned. He came back six months later or so and we went through the same process and I again got him banned.

Unfortunately this third time he came back, he came back wiser and I couldn't think of a way to get him banned a third time. Sorry about that:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But miss if he doesn't show up - Nah - I don't miss cooney aka heatmyshorts either

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let him have his fun. Working at Carls Jr 20 hours a week must take a toll on him. He has an unnatural infatuation with Kobe. I think those 2 things together make it pretty rough on him. He's like a little mentally slow pet monkey. You have to take the bad along with the laughter he provides.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I have went back to the new heatmyshorts on this message board and that's not the original guy. This one speaks with intelligence, he spells words correctly and he is apologetic for being so crude in the past and he is polite. Even if all of the other things were the same, the original couldn't spell virgin if they put a gun to his head

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I have went back to the new heatmyshorts on this message board and that's not the original guy. This one speaks with intelligence, he spells words correctly and he is apologetic for being so crude in the past and he is polite. Even if all of the other things were the same, the original couldn't spell virgin if they put a gun to his head

well, he could be faking it for a minute(or someone's posting FOR him), but either way he stays on my list, and hockey's added for being complete fool...

CL67

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hurricane got his wish - lover boy is back

TLF, you made a racist thread. Get over it. Don't begrudge sman because of it. You're 54 and you know damn well about owning up to your responsibilities. It's time you do so here...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will miss Sman too (assuming he was banned?) he was one of the greatest gimmick accounts of our time, brilliant work.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he banned?

If so, why? I'm sure he rubbed some the wrong way, but at least he had reasons for his beliefs. Not saying they were right, but he at least had some type of thought behind them.

He was the most biased of all posters for sure, and maybe some could say troll"ish" - but I have seen way worse.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he banned?

If so, why? I'm sure he rubbed some the wrong way, but at least he had reasons for his beliefs. Not saying they were right, but he at least had some type of thought behind them.

He was the most biased of all posters for sure, and maybe some could say troll"ish" - but I have seen way worse.

Don't worry Hizzle I'll always be close by watching.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you alive and well. Was hoping it wasn't true.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I missed it, I assumed it was to piss you off.