• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If your life depended on it

Gun to your head, who takes the shot?

• La Tax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bogut Left handed

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Start digging the grave, neither will make it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what La tax means.

About Bogut, is this just a thing (the left-handed FTs) he's trying since he's got some sort of nerve problem in his right hand or arm? I have to say, his left-handed FT didn't look too awkward when I saw him shooting it the other night, though I think he was 1 for 4.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut lefty, and it's not even close.

At least Bogut gives his shot a chance by getting it up over the rim. How many times did we see Beans shoot the ball below the basket, or hit the underside of the rim? Answer: Lots.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Long time no see, guys...... been spending all my time on ******'s forum these days. But for the record...... I wouldn't bet a hamster's life on the Latvian Tax's ability to hit a free throw if it was from 5 feet away, much less 15 feet away......

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long time no see, guys...... been spending all my time on ******'s forum these days. But for the record...... I wouldn't bet a hamster's life on the Latvian Tax's ability to hit a free throw if it was from 5 feet away, much less 15 feet away......

Welcome back CD, Season is a week a way!, you got a prediction for this year? Dubs finishing 4th?

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Welcome back CD, Season is a week a way!, you got a prediction for this year? Dubs finishing 4th?

Hey NBK.... Posted my thoughts a moment ago in the prediction thread..... might surprise you.

And it looks like SportsHoopla censored what I put about the other board...... (Either that, or it's China, where I'm currently typing this..... so hard to tell who is censoring who these days...... :L ) Anyway, let's just say that other website rhymes with "Feel The Hem"......

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NBK.... Posted my thoughts a moment ago in the prediction thread..... might surprise you.

And it looks like SportsHoopla censored what I put about the other board...... (Either that, or it's China, where I'm currently typing this..... so hard to tell who is censoring who these days...... :L ) Anyway, let's just say that other website rhymes with "Feel The Hem"......

Probably a little of both. Went to China 2x this year, once in March, and then in Sept. Needless to say the March trip was more enjoyable for me.

Humidity + High Heat = :doh:

You keeping up with the events in HK? I don't see that situation ending well, I see more violence in the upcoming weeks before it gets better.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Probably a little of both. Went to China 2x this year, once in March, and then in Sept. Needless to say the March trip was more enjoyable for me.

Humidity + High Heat = :doh:

You keeping up with the events in HK? I don't see that situation ending well, I see more violence in the upcoming weeks before it gets better.

I'm up in the Shanghai area, well away from the protests, and I haven't been following them closely. It's interesting to watch CNN - when they start talking about Hong Kong, the screen goes black (and no audio), then when they shift over to another story it comes back. Definitely a clear example of censorship - they don't want anybody there to hear about what's happening in Hong Kong, though you see traces of it.