• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If You....

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anybody on this site interpreting these remarks in the wrong way.

I'm kind of banking on folks knowing that there are players ( dancing monkeys) of all colors in the NFL.
If they don't, that's on them.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this could turn in to a Nebraska shit show literally the entire main board shitting their pants when Illinois wins tonight

@BigRedMoe

tumblr_nn61aaKcNA1qhqb9no1_r2_500.gif
His-pure-joy.gif

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean nothing would make me happier during the half time show if we could get some footage of women being beaten. Just a good ol' fashioned ass whoopin. Some guy walks in the house, "TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE!?" and just starts swinging.

In addition to this I'd love if we could get some people being wiped out by mudslides, tsunamis, and an avalanche or two.

I'm done with the Ford halftime show and all the bullshit concerts during the Super Bowl. I want to see REAL carnage and mayhem. Throw in some black on white crime to really up the viewership!

I am not sure when I am gonna stop laughing at this.

Oh shit second round coming....this time with tears.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I watch football for football not political discussion. Also I don't agree with what they're doing Re: The National Anthem, I still take that over anyone who commits domestic abuse. Domestic abuse is a no no.

Tell that to my wife.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I didn't know which forum to put this in so if it needs to be moved, my apologies)

Why you lying to us Terry? You know this should of been posted in the PF. Don't bother denying it. Now it's not worthy of the PF so think it should go in the toilet forum. You seem to be a one topic kind of guy and you’re not even correct on the topic. Sad.

Last edited:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you lying to us Terry? You know this should of been posted in the PF. Don't bother denying it. Now it's not worthy of the PF so think it should go in the toilet forum. You seem to be a one topic kind of guy and *your not even correct on the topic. Sad.

*you're

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you lying to us Terry? You know this should of been posted in the PF. Don't bother denying it. Now it's not worthy of the PF so think it should go in the toilet forum. You seem to be a one topic kind of guy and you’re not even correct on the topic. Sad.

Eh, whatever.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just shit my pants

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize we'd be talking about football right now had Trump just worried about more important things right? Was ANYONE talking about players kneeling the last 2 weeks in the excess it is being talked about right now? No. Because no one cared about it that much because it wasn't that big of a deal to ANYONE. Now, all of a sudden you got merch being burned and business refusing to air the games. Because of Donald Trump. So, these protests and Kaepernick WOULD of been a footnote in the NFL but now the first amendment is being attacked by the person to took an oath to protect the constitution of the US. So yeah, no longer will these protests be a footnote. Now, it's gonna be at the forefront of a lot of discussions whether people like it or not. This just blew up and became a huge deal for NO fucking reason because most people could care less about it. He has condemned the NFL players more than the fucking White Supremacists who are actually advocating FOR racial division and racial hate.
The cock....take it out of your mouth. :L All most people got out of this was..."mojlkjrkerhophglsurkuud"