• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you aint tuned in, you should be watching NFL Network now.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather call on my Air Force brothers in their B52 or A-10, and kick the shit out of the ememy from afar. Now with the F22 and 35 it gets even easier.

Hell Manster, if we are talking from a distance... give me my Barrett MKII, a clear day and a decent spotter. And for the mere cost of $14 a shot, I will save you the $6000 in fuel just to get the damn thing off the deck. :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this.. hardest SOB I ever met was an Airforce Captain who actually joined the Seals. I was five years in when I met him on a float while we were in Rota Spain. Attached to Seal team 13, but this guy wasnt no bigger than 175 and saw him put the hurt to guys twice his size during the float boxing match. If Im ever in a hole some place and need bailed out, Im calling Captain Hebron. LOL

Funny, The best Officer I served with was a prior Marine. When he first took over we didn't want his Marine ass anywhere near us. Our Flight Chief said to give him 3 months and if we wanted to switch flights he'd make it happen. Within 6 weeks we knew we wanted the ex marine with us because nobody was going to fuck with us. If we needed to be corrected he took care of it. The only time command had to get involved with disapline was if someone did something bad enough for a Article15 or worse.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be totally crushed except for the fact that he was out most of last year too. I had little expectation of him making roster actually. Im hoping Jenkins shows out this off season and becomes a contributor for the Skins. I think next years focus has got to be ILB for the Skins though.

The Seahawks may be taking a big blow if Harvin needs surgery

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks may be taking a big blow if Harvin needs surgery

I think the SeaHawks are basically the Eagles west. Mad as hell that they get no respect.

Side note. Correction. Robinson wasnt out most of last year. But he wasn't a huge factor either. feel bad for the kid, but as one of my good friends around here is want to say... next man up. :D

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be totally crushed except for the fact that he was out most of last year too. I had little expectation of him making roster actually. Im hoping Jenkins shows out this off season and becomes a contributor for the Skins. I think next years focus has got to be ILB for the Skins though.

He definitely would have made the roster. And would have been a decent contributor. At ILB, he's one of the only guys who has the ability to cover tight ends. It's a potential big loss IMO. Asking Fletcher to be an ironman again at his age is a dangerous proposition.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely would have made the roster. And would have been a decent contributor. At ILB, he's one of the only guys who has the ability to cover tight ends. It's a potential big loss IMO. Asking Fletcher to be an ironman again at his age is a dangerous proposition.

Warpath.. IM a Skins fan. But seriously this kid never impressed me. and if he cant stay healthy, time to move on. Think we will be ok finding a backup ILB since LFB generally doesnt miss a game.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the SeaHawks are basically the Eagles west. Mad as hell that they get no respect.

Side note. Correction. Robinson wasnt out most of last year. But he wasn't a huge factor either. feel bad for the kid, but as one of my good friends around here is want to say... next man up. :D

Yep it sucks but that is apart of football. The Packers provedthe year they won the SB that injuries are no excuses for not winning...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell Manster, if we are talking from a distance... give me my Barrett MKII, a clear day and a decent spotter. And for the mere cost of $14 a shot, I will save you the $6000 in fuel just to get the damn thing off the deck. :D

Yep $14 a shot, ONE shot at a time. Let that BUFF fly over conducting a carpet bombing and all your troubles are gone. Hell B52's are the reason Desert Storm lasted just over a month.

Can we all agree each service has their jobs to do and each job is needed.

I never had the opportunity to fire the Barrett, but I did get to fire a MK19. That bitch will really make your enemies have a bad day.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it sucks but that is apart of football. The Packers provedthe year they won the SB that injuries are no excuses for not winning...

When we start losing starters for the season or for a big part of the season.... then I will get worried. But right now..... Im guuuuddd. :D

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packer's did overcome injuries, but often the teams with the least injuries down the stretch are the ones who continue playing through the playoffs.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we start losing starters for the season or for a big part of the season.... then I will get worried. But right now..... Im guuuuddd. :D

Don't try convincing Bovey & Pops that...:bawling:: :L

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep $14 a shot, ONE shot at a time. Let that BUFF fly over conducting a carpet bombing and all your troubles are gone. Hell B52's are the reason Desert Storm lasted just over a month.

Can we all agree each service has their jobs to do and each job is needed.

I never had the opportunity to fire the Barrett, but I did get to fire a MK19. That bitch will really make your enemies have a bad day.

Manster... totally agree. Each service has its purpose. I still own my Barrett since being left handed, they made it just for me. Sadly Im about 35 lbs over my service weight. LOL

As for the MK19... yea that was designed to cause a really bad day for any one down range.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try convincing Bovey & Pops that...:bawling:: :L

Apparently you missed the whole four season debate where Skinsdad and I disagreed on Jason Campbell. LOL

Me and Bovey and Skinsdad actually dont agree much until about this time last year.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you missed the whole four season debate where Skinsdad and I disagreed on Jason Campbell. LOL

Me and Bovey and Skinsdad actually dont agree much until about this time last year.

Naw that was way before my time, I use to sit back & enjoy Bman, he made my job easier and did all the dirty work :laugh3:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw that was way before my time, I use to sit back & enjoy Bman, he made my job easier and did all the dirty work :laugh3:

Oh I get the feeling you would have really enjoyed the rant I threw first when we traded with Denver for the pick we used to take Campbell, then the absolute hissy I threw when we actually drafted Campbell. Deep down I had a feeling he would do exactly what he did, waste 3-5 years for the Skins.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get the feeling you would have really enjoyed the rant I threw first when we traded with Denver for the pick we used to take Campbell, then the absolute hissy I threw when we actually drafted Campbell. Deep down I had a feeling he would do exactly what he did, waste 3-5 years for the Skins.

So you were the one Skin fan not calling Campbell the SAVIOR? I heard of you but never knew the name.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark didn't want RG3. He wanted Tannehill. So he was at odds with most Redskin regulars aside from Bananaman last year on that front as well.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark didn't want RG3. He wanted Tannehill. So he was at odds with most Redskin regulars aside from Bananaman last year on that front as well.

Yep I can admit I wasnt sold on giving up three draft picks for one player. But I can also admit i was wrong on that one. And i still think if given time, Tannehill will become one of the better young QBs in the league. But after seeing how badly we botched the damn thing in trading up for Campbell.. .can you blame me??

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your work consists of making a fool out of yourself. Then you're damn right.