• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we win by a score of 18-14

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think you're correct about Akers "practice prowess" - and because of this we may need to begin next season with two kickers on the active and let the game kicks determine the winner.

I don't know about you but I am 100% nervous on ANY kick David Akers lines up for now - even extra points.

yep, sorry to those who support Akers, but i've also lost confidence on ANY field goal attempt. if he was going to get over his mental issue, he'd had already done it. not convinced his injury is STILL going on 3 months later?

i'm fine with his PAT's which has been pretty good all season.

that said, IF he should miss another on Sunday, not going to rant. they did make an attempt to improve place kicker, but its easier said than done. we were already in the play-offs by then, so you can't just bring in a Pro Bowler.

Akers - just do your best and so be it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no longer nervous. I prepared myself and now expect him to miss every kick. I still wait to take a piss until after the kick though. I need to see if it gets blocked and run back for a TD.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no longer nervous. I prepared myself and now expect him to miss every kick. I still wait to take a piss until after the kick though. I need to see if it gets blocked and run back for a TD.

Haha - that works!