• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If true, lets say I'm shocked.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust what Pete and John see in the rb's.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocked myself. Broncos are tiring to do the same with Ball. The part about Turbin does surprise me a little. Guess they feel it's safe to put Turbin on the waiver list.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with shaking up the group behind Marshawn.
Move on.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing about this is that the Seahawks are counting on Lynch for more then one year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy's are gonna come knocking for Michael's ...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised that we are waiving Turbin. I have never been much impressed with him.

I would be surprised to see Michael cut although certainly possible. Watching him play, he brings something this offense simply doesn't have. Speed. His brainfarts may negate that though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised that we are waiving Turbin. I have never been much impressed with him.

I would be surprised to see Michael cut although certainly possible. Watching him play, he brings something this offense simply doesn't have. Speed. His brainfarts may negate that though.
Felt like Turbin was a decent RB2 but not so much as a RB1. As for Micheals, truth is none of us have seen him play on the starting offense, so hard to judge how good he might be. Carrol loves a good running game, thus a good RB so you got to wonder if Micheals is really that good. Yeah, I know about the brain farts, but if he is actually that talented, surely he would of seen the field more IMO.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt like Turbin was a decent RB2 but not so much as a RB1. As for Micheals, truth is none of us have seen him play on the starting offense, so hard to judge how good he might be. Carrol loves a good running game, thus a good RB so you got to wonder if Micheals is really that good. Yeah, I know about the brain farts, but if he is actually that talented, surely he would of seen the field more IMO.

I feel that PC preaches running the ball, holding the ball, and field positions are such huge aspects of what he wants from the team that it forced him to keep Michael out. He simply couldn't trust him and has only keep him around hoping he might improve/learn from his mistakes and because we had the depth of lynch/turbin that he was willing to give it time.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the hope for Micheals is wearing out since the rumors are the FO wants to trade him. The talent is there but the football IQ seems to be lacking. It was still the right pick in the second, just didn't pan out.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael can't block or learn a playbook to save his life. He also is fumble prone. He's had a few years to work this out and seems to not care or is just mentally retarded (yep, went there).

As for Lynch, it's in his EVERY interest to play the next 3 years. He gets $9M base salary next year and $10M with a roster bonus the year after... Seattle can cut him next year and save BIG time cap... so if he's a dud this year, he's gone, and Lynch knows that. I think he's a pretty smart guy.

Seattle will prob. draft a RB in 2016 and try and find his replacement, but I see Lynch sticking it out a bit longer.

As for the Fred Jackson signing, he's 34 but the guy has 800 LESS regular season carries than Lynch, and Lynch obviously has more playoff/SBOWL carries. I think Jackson will be fine for this year and I'd prefer him backing Lynch up over fumble prone Michael and Turbin who isn't going anywhere anyway.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised to see Turbin waived just because from what I understand, he is RW's road roomie and best pal on the team. I'm sure he'll get over it, but it just seems a bit quirky to make that move after you just committed bit bucks to the QB.

Not extremely hard to find serviceable RBs, and whoever Lynch's ultimate successor is probably is not even on the team right now.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early, but Rawls has looked pretty good at times during preseason. They "may" be looking at him for the future.