• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Palmer loses at home to Tebow and the Donkeys...

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
images

Just Lose, Baby! We want that higher draft pick...

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit. Just thought of why housyamomma signed. :L

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope tebow and the donkeys pound the raiders

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see each Oak loss as moving up a spot in the draft so I'm rooting for as many losses as possible.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll be rooting for an AFC Championship appearance at the least so we get a 1st round pick instead of 2nd in 2013.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be rooting for the Raider fans to dump trash on Palmer's lawn.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll be rooting for an AFC Championship appearance at the least so we get a 1st round pick instead of 2nd in 2013.

An AFCCG appearance would give us a pick at 29 or 30. If they collapse we pick earlier this year and next years pick isn't much different.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An AFCCG appearance would give us a pick at 29 or 30. If they collapse we pick earlier this year and next years pick isn't much different.

Rey loves Carson Palmer - He's just using the draft pick as an excuse to continue to wear his Palmer jersey.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That's what I'm talking about. The difference between say 20 overall and 10 overall is substantial in terms of the player that would be available. But if the raiders go to the AFC championship as opposed to losing say 10 games the difference between late 20's and late 30's overall isnt as significant. Gimme a top 12 pick this year and an early 2nd next year.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's what I'm talking about. The difference between say 20 overall and 10 overall is substantial in terms of the player that would be available. But if the raiders go to the AFC championship as opposed to losing say 10 games the difference between late 20's and late 30's overall isnt as significant. Gimme a top 12 pick this year and an early 2nd next year.

Yep. And we get the added benefit of watching Palmer suck.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God is angry at the Tebow haters.

yes, yes, I know. He has better things to think about like the Nukes in Iran, that crazy asshole in North Korea burning North Korean Christians alive just for fun. Or the next big victim of Al Queda, or the next big famine in somalia, or maybe the asteroid hurdling toward the planet... but he gave us Obama for that and we freaked out and elected republicans to stop him, so again, it's our fault, NOT HIS!!!

Now, back to Tebow.

God is angry at the Tebow haters... He will strike Carson Palmer down with a gimpy hamstring. Tebowmania will run wild once again.

Get ready to change your facebook profile Pic to one of yourself tebowing (tebowing.com), because if you don't, you'll be behind the times, for about a week, but it will be one long ass week.

Disclaimer: This post is parody, don't take it seriously, if you do, then your a dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Well here's the flaw. They already have 4 wins:

1) with 9 games remaining, no matter how bad Carson sucks, they're bound to win at least a few more games. And this is true especially considering pre-Carson they had a top 2 running game and a 28th ranked passing game. So, as long as the run game is there, they're going to be a decent team and win some games, no matter how much Carson sucks (i.e. they haven't had to rely on their passing game to win). They also have Denver, Miami, and Minnesota (though they've played better lately) still left on their schedule.

2) they're tied for 1st in their division right now with the easiest schedule remaining of the 3 teams. And the other 2 teams are nothing special this year, we've seen this. It wouldn't surprise me if the division winner could get in with 9 wins.

So, a top 12 pick this year is all but a pipe dream. If they miss the playoffs it'll likely be around the 18th pick.

Furthermore,

Next year, Carson will start out at 0-0. They have the entire AFC North and NFC South. I wouldn't be surprised if they're 2 of the toughest divisions next year. If they win the division this year, they'll have the top teams in the AFC South and AFC East as well. Likely the Patriots and Texans. That is one hard ass schedule.

Give me the AFC Championship game this year, and suckage next year.

That gives us a very late 1st round pick this year and a great 1st round pick next year.

As opposed to a mid 1st round pick this year and a high 2nd next year.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rey loves Carson Palmer - He's just using the draft pick as an excuse to continue to wear his Palmer jersey.

I am a fan of Carson, I've never denied it nor suggested otherwise. I have no issue with rooting for him to play well. None. However, next year, it'll all be about a better pick.

AND, I wore his jersey during the offseason (only Bengals jersey I have) and I wore his jersey during the season (pre-trade) as well. And I'll likely wear his jersey even post-trade. I'll bust it out on Friday.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rey's scenario may be optimal...but I think the Raiders winning the AFC championship game is more of a pipedream then them going in the tank this year. Their running game is strong, but if history is any indicator McFadden may have a difficult time finsihing the season. Their D looks pretty piecemeal to be a team that can grind out games. I think this game will be critical. IF they lose at home Carson is going to come under alot of scrutiny on both the local and national level. I think if they stumble to the donkeys it's an ominous sign for the Riaders. If it's on I'll definitely be watching (and pulling for the Broncs)

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey's scenario may be optimal...but I think the Raiders winning the AFC championship game is more of a pipedream then them going in the tank this year. Their running game is strong, but if history is any indicator McFadden may have a difficult time finsihing the season. Their D looks pretty piecemeal to be a team that can grind out games. I think this game will be critical. IF they lose at home Carson is going to come under alot of scrutiny on both the local and national level. I think if they stumble to the donkeys it's an ominous sign for the Riaders. If it's on I'll definitely be watching (and pulling for the Broncs)

I see no way that they lose to the Donkeys. Maybe if the Donks put Quinn or Orton in the game that would give the passing game a spark. But, it's as the defenders for Detroit said - Tebow is a joke and he is not an NFL quarterback.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They shouldnt lose but you never know. The Raiders look very beatable to me. If Tebow can not turn the ball over and create some plays I'll give them a fighting chance (especially if Carson has one of his turnover prone outings).

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

One correction, they only have to get to the AFC Championship game, they don't have to win it. And in this wide open AFC, I believe it's certainly possible. Additionally, unlike previous years, both the first round byes are wide open for the taking. So, I believe getting there isn't out of the realm of possibility.

If they lose to the Broncos, I'll be in the same boat as you. I'll be rooting for them to lose the rest of the way because the playoffs - let alone AFCC - will be a long shot.

I'm not sure about the D right now. The stats say they suck, but all the analysts have talked about them being good. I'm a stats person, so I'm going to lean towards the suck, though do acknowledge a lot can go into that number. For example, like against KC, they only gave up 14 points which was solid...the other 14 points were given up by the offense making their defense look bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Raiders reaching the AFC title game. Make this fucking nonsense stop.