• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Only......

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG we're not drafting an offensive guard at number two, are you guys serious?!?! :gaah:

Have u seen him play? He pushes DT's & LB's around like they are 5th grade girls. They wouldn't take him if they didn't think he would eventually play tackle.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have u seen him play? He pushes DT's & LB's around like they are 5th grade girls. They wouldn't take him if they didn't think he would eventually play tackle.

Yeah, I saw him have a terrible National Championship Game. Look, I think he'll be a good player. Let me go be a good player on another team, we're not that bad of a team, we're drafting number two because of a pervious trade, not because we are awful. Our starting QB didn't even play every game last season.

Have you seen Watkins with the ball in his hands? We was born to score touchdowns! Touchdowns is what we need! We need touchdown makers and touchdown stoppers. Watkins and Dix are both 10 year starters that can take home rookie of the year honors and compete for a Pro-Bowl... DAY ONE! Robinson might be a great OT one day, but not day one... If we're drafting him to play OG this season, he'll always just be an OG, there is still a learning curve, he didn't play OG at Auburn, it's great that we all think he can, but he'll be learning a new positions. And Auburn's offense (and I LOVE SEC football) ran the ball almost EVERY play. They had a stable of running backs that every other team in the country wants at their university. And they had a great defense. They didn't win all those games because of Robinson...

Originally.... when Mathews was projected 1st, and I thought Robinson could fall to #13, now we're potentially talking... because we could've gotten Clowney/Watkins/Mack at 2 and Robinson at 13, that doesn't seem like it is going to happen anymore... pass on Robinson at number two.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw him have a terrible National Championship Game. Look, I think he'll be a good player. Let me go be a good player on another team, we're not that bad of a team, we're drafting number two because of a pervious trade, not because we are awful. Our starting QB didn't even play every game last season.

Have you seen Watkins with the ball in his hands? We was born to score touchdowns! Touchdowns is what we need! We need touchdown makers and touchdown stoppers. Watkins and Dix are both 10 year starters that can take home rookie of the year honors and compete for a Pro-Bowl... DAY ONE! Robinson might be a great OT one day, but not day one... If we're drafting him to play OG this season, he'll always just be an OG, there is still a learning curve, he didn't play OG at Auburn, it's great that we all think he can, but he'll be learning a new positions. And Auburn's offense (and I LOVE SEC football) ran the ball almost EVERY play. They had a stable of running backs that every other team in the country wants at their university. And they had a great defense. They didn't win all those games because of Robinson...

Originally.... when Mathews was projected 1st, and I thought Robinson could fall to #13, now we're potentially talking... because we could've gotten Clowney/Watkins/Mack at 2 and Robinson at 13, that doesn't seem like it is going to happen anymore... pass on Robinson at number two.

Robinson is my third choice at 2. but if they pick him I can see their thinking. Road grader. Look what the Rams did last year with Clemens at quarterback and sticking to the run. They did pretty good. With Bradford back it should just be better. As athletic as Robinson is it would be hard to imagine him not being able to play guard also. He fires off the ball and just punishes people. I believe Jonathan Ogden started his pro career at guard so it can be done. I'm perfectly fine if they pick Watkins. With Watkins, Austin, Givens, Cook defenses will have to respect the pass which should help the run game. It really just depends on which way the coaches want to go. I'm picking Mack & Dennard if It was up to me.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree with most of that. I like Dix > Dennard but I really think our defense is very good, and we have a chance to approach a Top 5 defense if we bring in the right players

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree with most of that. I like Dix > Dennard but I really think our defense is very good, and we have a chance to approach a Top 5 defense if we bring in the right players

it seems the last couple days dix seems like he might slip some. if you think about it 13 is pretty high for a safety. if Donald is there i don't know if Fisher will be able to resist. Mack & Donald can you say front seven!! add a safety in the 3rd :drool:

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Donald a lot too, I think if we trade back to 6-8 we should take Donald. I like the safety at #13 because of what I've learned from the Eagles. They've never been able to replace Dawkins, it's a position that I rather just fill now and have it filled for the next ten years.
Plus, the only safety I want not named Dix or Pryor is probably Jimmy Ward, but he'll be gone by our selection in round 2 if I had to bet.