• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Kobe comes back to early......

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long will he last before injuring himself and his legacy?

I have heard rumors that he is close to returning to the hardwood. In this game we call life, I think it's too early. However, his 11th place Lakers need him and his leadership.

Sadly, I only expect him to make it to the All=Star break before he gets messed up.

What do you guys think? Is he coming back too early?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the best trainers & doctors working with him, remember everyone thought he would comeback in the season opener they didn't rush him wich was smart. Everybody is different when it comes to healing if his starting to practice then that's a good sign that his surgery & recovery has done well for him. Kobe still is not on the court so he could be back IMO still a couple off weeks away....let him at least get some conditioning back that's what his working on.

One thing is for sure his not using any excuses too not be on the court & be a bitch about it the way D-Rose was. Kobe has not been cleared too play it & when he does he already said " all i can do is go out their & play & not think about injuring myself again, if it happends it's part of the game you cant play thinking about it "

He got surgery toward the end of March i believe that's about 9-10 months ago. Recovery time for an achillies injury is 9-12 months, so his on point it's not too early his on schedule :10:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying end of this month at the earliest. So, we're still about a week or 2 away at least. He responded well after the 1st 2 practices, but I heard he didn't respond as well to the last 2. Not sure what that means other than I think it may push his return into December,

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to add his legacy is in tact, he wont get another ring as the premier player but he will surpass MJs scoring total. He has his 5 and 1 and will go down as a top 5 SG of all time.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to troll Sman he has had a lot of USA illegal work done in germany...that is illegal in the states...in case i forgot to mention that.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 years in the league, playing through all types of injuries and NEVER making excuses....how f'g refreshing in today's sports world where it's all about me, me, me. He's persevered through it all and showing the youngins what it means to work, focus, concentrate on trying to be the best that you can be.

If he reinjures himself then so be it and may lean towards retirement. We're all curious to see what kind of player he'll be when he does return. No need to rush as nothing is settled in November.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to troll Sman he has had a lot of USA illegal work done in germany...that is illegal in the states...in case i forgot to mention that.
I don't think the procedure that Kobe had done has been reviewed and denied, it just hasn't yet been approved here. There are lots of things that are illegal (not yet approved, better to say) in this country that are in others. Our process to get approval is so slow and restrictive it is silly.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the best trainers & doctors working with him, remember everyone thought he would comeback in the season opener they didn't rush him wich was smart. Everybody is different when it comes to healing if his starting to practice then that's a good sign that his surgery & recovery has done well for him. Kobe still is not on the court so he could be back IMO still a couple off weeks away....let him at least get some conditioning back that's what his working on.

One thing is for sure his not using any excuses too not be on the court & be a bitch about it the way D-Rose was. Kobe has not been cleared too play it & when he does he already said " all i can do is go out their & play & not think about injuring myself again, if it happends it's part of the game you cant play thinking about it "

He got surgery toward the end of March i believe that's about 9-10 months ago. Recovery time for an achillies injury is 9-12 months, so his on point it's not too early his on schedule :10:
It happened on April 12th and had surgery a couple days later. Recovery time was 6-9mos