• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Idea for a daily thread.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each day I will post a group or artist you will pick three of their favorite lyrics or could be a singular sentence or phrase or maybe a whole paragraph from a song but not the whole song. Looking more for the phrase or sentence but I am aware sometime it may take more then one single sentence to get the message or the point across. At any rate, you will rate the three phases, Gold, Silver and Bronze thus you must choose three no more no less.

If you think this sounds interesting reply and let me know, otherwise no sense in spinning my wheels if we do not have enough interest.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the past few weeks I have sometimes read the first few pages of the daily threads and found them pretty humorous. For what it's worth, your idea seems to me that it would impose a structure on those threads which have so far, from what I've read, pretty much lacked any structure. Not really sure whether that would be for the better or the worse, but I suspect that that the threads would stray from the daily theme quite quickly.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the past few weeks I have sometimes read the first few pages of the daily threads and found them pretty humorous. For what it's worth, your idea seems to me that it would impose a structure on those threads which have so far, from what I've read, pretty much lacked any structure. Not really sure whether that would be for the better or the worse, but I suspect that that the threads would stray from the daily theme quite quickly.

Probably true, so in essence you feel the effort would be futile?