• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iceman

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hear what happened with Ronnie Daniels? I'm hearing he may be suspended for an extended period of time. We are about to burn Kenny Williams's redshirt.

Also Leon Mackey should be back next week for Kansas.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure about Daniels... we have enough runningbacks as it is, so I'm not real worried

that's good about Mackey... if the game goes as planned and we r*pe Kansas, they need to take him out early

also, I'm not feeling too confident about our game against A&M... Nevada shredded our defense with that option run bullshit, and their receivers were WIDE open

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure about Daniels... we have enough runningbacks as it is, so I'm not real worried

that's good about Mackey... if the game goes as planned and we r*pe Kansas, they need to take him out early

also, I'm not feeling too confident about our game against A&M... Nevada shredded our defense with that option run bullshit, and their receivers were WIDE open
No shit. I'm not confident about most of our Big 12 games anymore. Kansas is the only one I see as pretty much guaranteed.

and what happened to Tre Porter?

I wanna say it had something to do with his knee, but I could be wrong. Should be back next week along with Davis.