• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I would root for the Seahawks....

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Sherman wasn't on the team. You have to respect their talent, and Russell Wilson is awesome. (Go NC State!) The Seahawks played hard all year and home field was the difference. But Sherman just kills it for me. I had every intention of rooting for the division over Peyton but Sherman's classlessness is just not something I can root for. The football gods hit the wrong player with an ACL injury. Oh well, go Peyton I guess.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't want you rooting for the seahawks. They've proven you wrong ALL year and especially today. Please keep rooting against them. I now consider it good luck.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't want you rooting for the seahawks. They've proven you wrong ALL year and especially today. Please keep rooting against them. I now consider it good luck.

And I guarantee the OP couldn't give a single fuck whether you care who he rooted for or not. Go away. You're on the 49ers board.

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I guarantee the OP couldn't give a single fuck whether you care who he rooted for or not. Go away. You're on the 49ers board.

LOL but Clyde, I really wanted this fan to like me! /sarcasm off :laugh3: