• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I win the pissing contest Dodub!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's been a long time coming, and I think enough time has elapsed. It's his 4th year, he has a great TE & now at least has some decent WRs. The OL was banged up tonight, but he still can't complete passes further than 6 yards. He's Alex Smith 2.0. minus the inability to throw an interception. He was 27th in the NFL in YPA before the game started, and that probably went down.

I believe it's time I can officially call the man...

Sam Bustford! :whoo:

zxo.gif

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hahaha. That GIF is hilarious.

Bradford was bad yesterday. But that was against a very good D. We were a sleeping giant that finally woke up - and I know they (our D) got it from Vic and company this entire week after the embarrassment they endured from the Colts.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What's with that tank top? Can't even call it a wife beater.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahaha. That GIF is hilarious.

Bradford was bad yesterday. But that was against a very good D. We were a sleeping giant that finally woke up - and I know they (our D) got it from Vic and company this entire week after the embarrassment they endured from the Colts.

I don't know about that. We were missing Willis, A. Smith, Williams (granted Dorsey played well), Asomugha, Culliver. This D has not been as bad as the stats indicate to date, but it's certainly not a great D, either. Bradford had some opportunities. He was hurt by a few drops, but he also missed more than a few wide open receivers for big plays.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford stinks. Smith is way better then him. That's an insult to Smith to call him Alex 2.0

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford stinks. Smith is way better then him. That's an insult to Smith to call him Alex 2.0

Bradford was the last #1 pick to get the huge contract. After that they went to the salary scale. Lucky for him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously when you throw an interception it changes the rest of the plays of the game, but Bradford did have about three or four passes that could've been intercepted. Again, if we intercepted the one that dropped into their receivers hands, we would've had the ball again and the next time Bradford had the ball it would be different plays. It obviously was not Bradford's night. Man, that dropped interception for a reception and overthrow (that lead to their FG) could have put us in a big hole if he were a better quarterback there or had been playing better. That's not to say that we did not force that overthrow or that the defense didn't make up for the dropped interception.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Well I did say minus the inability to throw an interception. If there's one thing Alex Smith is bad at doing (besides throwing further than 5 yards & beating playoff teams) it's throwing interceptions. I'll give him credit for that.

It probably would've been easier to just call Bradford Matt Cassell 2.0.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bradford only has one weapon and that's Jared Cook. When the other teams know you can't run the ball and you can't pass block, then you're playing right into the defenses hands

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about knee jerk reactions, the guy has had a very solid season thus far. I like the GIF but I don't think it is time for anything of the sort. One bad game does not force me to jump to conclusions especially since he has had a very solid season thus far and has thrown just 3 ints. He's doing just fine, one bad game against a good defense doesn't mean anything especially since he absolutely torched Atlanta and Arizona and played well against Dallas.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Talk about knee jerk reactions, the guy has had a very solid season thus far.

SERIOUSLY??? This is his 4th year in the league! He's 30th in the league in YPA. 0.01 yards ahead of Brandon Weeden. He simply can't move an offense. His career YPA is 6.23. That's really, really bad. Compare that to Tarvaris Jackson whose career YPA is 6.79.

There are about 25 to 30 QBs I would take over Bradford. Including Alex Smith. He's a bust. He's a busted Ford.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SERIOUSLY??? This is his 4th year in the league! He's 30th in the league in YPA. 0.01 yards ahead of Brandon Weeden. He simply can't move an offense. His career YPA is 6.23. That's really, really bad. Compare that to Tarvaris Jackson whose career YPA is 6.79.

There are about 25 to 30 QBs I would take over Bradford. Including Alex Smith. He's a bust. He's a busted Ford.

I am serious. You chose to post this following his poor performance against the 49ers and completely ignored the rest of his season.

You can proclaim him whatever you want as you are entitled to your opinion but I disagree.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford isn't a bust, he definitely isn't a success. Too many people were on his jock in '10. Should have never been draft anywhere in the first round.

To this day I'm still thanking the Rams for taking Suh.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am serious. You chose to post this following his poor performance against the 49ers and completely ignored the rest of his season.

You can proclaim him whatever you want as you are entitled to your opinion but I disagree.

Dude. You accuse Sick of not looking at his entire season and in the very post you quote Sick is talking about where Bradford stacks up in arguably the most important stat for a QB on the season. He takes it even further and makes a point about how Bradford has performed his entire career.

He wasn't talking about just one game.

Anyway I don't really have a dog in this fight but I think it's pretty obvious that Bradford is a poor man's Alex Smith. I hope the Rams stick with him because with him at the helm and without Stephen Jackson I'm not afraid of the Rams offense at all.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did say minus the inability to throw an interception. If there's one thing Alex Smith is bad at doing (besides throwing further than 5 yards & beating playoff teams) it's throwing interceptions. I'll give him credit for that.

It probably would've been easier to just call Bradford Matt Cassell 2.0.

Why does it not surprise me that this ignorant pos was a long time Alex Smith antagonist. Seriously these people would fine fault in Smith if he threw 500 yards and 6 TD's with 0 INT's in the super bowl. Smith goes to KC and suddenly they are 3-0 and looking very good, but they will tell you all the reasons it has nothing to do with smith, and had KC sucked they would tell you it has everything to do with smith.

I have never been a huge Alex Smith fan, but people like NinerSickness who are still desperate to throw him under the bus even now while he plays for another team are turds.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a long time coming, and I think enough time has elapsed. It's his 4th year, he has a great TE & now at least has some decent WRs. The OL was banged up tonight, but he still can't complete passes further than 6 yards. He's Alex Smith 2.0. minus the inability to throw an interception. He was 27th in the NFL in YPA before the game started, and that probably went down.

I believe it's time I can officially call the man...

Sam Bustford! :whoo:

zxo.gif

Ninersickness, you jumped all over me for my Russell Wilson thread. Is this your example of what a quality thread looks like?

What a freaking hypocrite you are. Seriously this has to be one of the worst threads I have EVER seen, and yeah, I know I have probably started a few that rank in the bottom hundred all time worst threads, so I know a turd when I see it. This is one of them. And you sir are a huge hypocritical douche.

A self congratulatory thread about predicting Bradford was a bust and calling him Alex Smith ver 2.0?

:L

Seriously fucking lame. You should be embarrassed for yourself. Any niner fan who is still trying to throw Smith under the bus has issues.

And I won't even go deep into the lameness of "yeah look, they took away his best WR and his HOF running back and the guy is struggling" see how right I am!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: