• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I want Ellis

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is the best option at this point. I think he fits under the cap in the current situation. If we trade Carter for a young stud, Ellis can hold the fort until young stud is ready. I heard some good things anbot him on the radio, especially that he would come relatively inexpensive.:)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think the flyers are going to get a FA and trade for a 'young stud'.. if they sign a FA it'll be to hold the fort until they're ready to give ericsson a shot.. i think the flyers brass have faith in him to be the future right now

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. quick (+ a first round pick for carter)
2. mason
3. bernier (+ something i hope, for carter)
4. turco at 3.5
5. ellis
6. nabakov at 4.5
7. harding (from the wild, would have to be a trade, not sure who that'd be)
8. leighton

thomas isn't listed for a reason.. turco and nabokov want more than that and they fall from the list as well

edit: also the trades are obviously just what i hope the flyers could get.. i dno if the kings would throw in the 1st with quick

Last edited by a moderator:

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is the best option at this point. I think he fits under the cap in the current situation. If we trade Carter for a young stud, Ellis can hold the fort until young stud is ready. I heard some good things anbot him on the radio, especially that he would come relatively inexpensive.:)

That's our biggest problem, we have been "waiting for a young stud" goalie since this dude named Hextall left town...