• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Marshall's got to go

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked you some very simple,'specific questions. I'm not challenging you,'I'm just trying to understand what you are actually saying. You don't need to be so defensive.

You bolded out four words, (well three words and one phrase that apparently took you a long time to do), When did I start saying this was your first question. When did I start saying what? From page one I called it a pussy call to get rid of the one guy that cared.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my fucking god just forget it. I've lost interest in what you think.
Great, I gave up yesterday, stopped answering, felt pity for the rest of the members here with dealing with this, you bitched and demand an answer and end it like this. Nice work. I guess I'm the asshole.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still dont understand how the one guy telling his team mates to each look at themselves and think this is the best they have to offer ends up a locker room cancer.

More than likely its not the message itself, but how it was delivered. I also have a hard time believing there werent other less publicized issues involving Marshall. Its too bad, I was one that thought he had finally found a home. However, the big picture that cant be ignored. Hes been productive everywhere he has played...but yet has moved on after 2-3 seasons. Productivity doesnt result in a career path that has defined Marshall's. Obviously something else is going on, and it has to do with him and his relationships with teammates, coaches and management.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you failed pattern recognition 101, leo...;)