• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Think It's Time To Give Moses His Chance

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez we cant give a 3rd round draft pick more then 4 games in his rookie year before we cut him ?

Again if he is unable to meet the minimal requirements to beat out Polumbus (breathing and walking at the same time) then yes cut his ass!!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ready means they can put on their helmets correctly and count to six without using their fingers apparently.

At a time when it seems that every other team have at minimum, competent players chomping at the bit to get into games behind the starters because they have skills and want to play. Washington has decided to field players who are that simply because they are paid. The skill level behind our "starters" must be low that they are not "ready" to play in the place of guys who are also not "ready"

eamines

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, I'm getting concerned about Moses. He's a hometown kid and I really want him to make it. I watched him in training camp and the coaches constantly got on him, in regards to leverage. When the Skins O lineman did one on one drills, with the Patriots D linemen. Moses struggled, especially against Vince Wilfork. Even, Mr. penalty. Trent Williams, had to pull him aside, and talk to him.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, I'm getting concerned about Moses. He's a hometown kid and I really want him to make it. I watched him in training camp and the coaches constantly got on him, in regards to leverage. When the Skins O lineman did one on one drills, with the Patriots D linemen. Moses struggled, especially against Vince Wilfork. Even, Mr. penalty. Trent Williams, had to pull him aside, and talk to him.

the only way he is going to get better is experience in games not sitting on the sideline or being inactive because Polumbus certainly isn't gonna get any better

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry everyone, I attempted to add something to a posting then correct that, so I deleted the post.
Here's what my question was/is:

Can someone explain to me what "ready" means in this context?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way he is going to get better is experience in games not sitting on the sideline or being inactive because Polumbus certainly isn't gonna get any better

He has to beat polumbus out to earn that time he hasnt

eamines

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Obviously, he's not grasping something. If that's the case, you just can't throw him to the wolves. The QB would definitely get beat up. I think Polumbus stinks, just like everyone else. Hopefully the coaches figure it out, A.S.A.P.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying Moses isn't ready ok maybe so but there has to be someone that's a free agent or sitting on someone's practice squad that is better then Polumbus he is the major weak link on the o-line

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Obviously, he's not grasping something. If that's the case, you just can't throw him to the wolves. The QB would definitely get beat up. I think Polumbus stinks, just like everyone else. Hopefully the coaches figure it out, A.S.A.P.

Heres the thing. We cant go a 2 hour period without some one posting the FACT that Tyler Polumbus is the worst RT ever in the history of man kind. A single celled organism would apparently be more capable. So the question is, If Polumbus should have been a stain on the mattress his mom threw out.... Why havent we grabbed the bag lady from the old Landover Mall parking lot since apparently no one even in existence could be any worse than Polumbus.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres the thing. We cant go a 2 hour period without some one posting the FACT that Tyler Polumbus is the worst RT ever in the history of man kind. A single celled organism would apparently be more capable. So the question is, If Polumbus should have been a stain on the mattress his mom threw out.... Why havent we grabbed the bag lady from the old Landover Mall parking lot since apparently no one even in existence could be any worse than Polumbus.

Because he's not the worst RT in history. Is he good? No. But he is no way as bad as some on here think. If we replaced him tomorrow with a journeyman RT or with Moses, things would get worse, not better.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thinks Chester is the weakest link? Not thrilled with Polumbus but I see Chester as worse. And I also think Steiger has done a better job in his natural position of center. Not saying any of these guys are world beaters or anything. :noidea:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thinks Chester is the weakest link? Not thrilled with Polumbus but I see Chester as worse. And I also think Steiger has done a better job in his natural position of center. Not saying any of these guys are world beaters or anything. :noidea:

they are all subpar. trying to figure out which one is worse is an exercise in futility. With the exception of TW, they all need to be replaced. Hopefully Long and Moses will pan out. That will go a long way toward digging us out of this hole. But from what I can gather, while Long looks promising, Moses is a lot worse than they thought. He may not be the answer.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Litch, Chester, and polumbus aren't going anywhere this season so we should play to their strengths and run the ball more. Problem is gruden doesn't run the ball, this could make for an ugly rest of the season

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the poster who was claiming this line was averaage? That's crazy talk is what that is. I was also thinking Comptom may be a better option than Moses to replace Polumbu. I've also felt for a while that Chester was worse too.

A lot of us were shocked to see the money they gave Lauvao. Sometimes I really wonder what the executives are thinking. Everyone who heard from Cleveland fans knew this guys was bad and he has lived down to his reputation. When fans on a message board know in May that it was a bad signing again you wonder what the front office was thinking. .