• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think he's right...

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A facebook "Friend" in New York sent me this, regarding Bennett;
~
"As a Giant fan I got to watch him play. There was a point last year when he was involved in 90% of the Giants plays. He was banged up and hurt throughout the last part of the season though, but when healthy he is an every down TE. A real good player and should help the Bears a bunch."
~
He has GOT to be a vast improvement over what we have had lately at the position, as both a blocker and a receiver.
The last good receiving TE we had was Olsen, and we all know that a lack of blocking was the knock on him. He got shipped out in favor of the other extreme, -big blocking TE's (that weren't really even very good at that) that hardly ever were targeted in the passing game.

I think that we finally have a legitimate, well-rounded threat at the position.

This kid; Chicago Bears: Fendi Onobun

...has been getting some mention by local sports talkers too.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his productivity outpaces what other Bear TEs have done over the last several years, we Bear fans will be extremely happy.

More importantly, though, the Bears' offense will become more productive (assuming other factors on the offense remain constant)... And could translate into more opportunities to win games.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett was a good signing makes up for the bust 4-5th rd pick we waisted last year