• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I still think GS is better off with Mike Brown as head coach than Kerr

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been a huge fan of Mike Brown fan but Warriors just seem to play more free and effective under him than they do Kerr.

Never been impressed with Kerr. Put him on an average talented team and they play a BELOW average level. Brown did a lot of in Cleveland as head coach when they didn't have a whole ton of talent at the time. I do think Brown is better than given credit for and he has learned from the best.

I would give Kerr his walking papers after this season is over. Brown is more than capable of leading this team with all his experience under GREAT coaching experience than Kerr

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been a huge fan of Mike Brown fan but Warriors just seem to play more free and effective under him than they do Kerr.

Never been impressed with Kerr. Put him on an average talented team and they play a BELOW average level. Brown did a lot of in Cleveland as head coach when they didn't have a whole ton of talent at the time. I do think Brown is better than given credit for and he has learned from the best.

I would give Kerr his walking papers after this season is over. Brown is more than capable of leading this team with all his experience under GREAT coaching experience than Kerr

I think that's a bit of a stretch....he's decent, but he's more of a defense 1st coach.

How do you explain his failed tenure with the Lakers, or his mediocre 2nd stint w/ the Cavs??

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a bit of a stretch....he's decent, but he's more of a defense 1st coach.

How do you explain his failed tenure with the Lakers, or his mediocre 2nd stint w/ the Cavs??

Dorian can't explain anything. He's just trolling again.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warrior don't need improvement on offense.. When you give a RECORD first half 86 points on defense thats where improvement needs to be.

Much like the Cavs need a more defensive minded coach. Lue is not the coach

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you give a RECORD first half 86 points on defense thats where improvement needs to be.

I'm only gonna give the Cavs so much credit for last night's win.
The officiating was atrocious throughout and set the tone for the outcome.

Cleveland was in a must win situation, and on a mission to not be swept at home.
They succeeded. Tip your cap.
They made some tough shots and moved the ball real well...and the Dubs were way past due for a loss after running the table in their 3 previous series'.
Law of averages and such.
Can't blame Kerr for that.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating was atrocious throughout and set the tone for the outcome.

So what you're saying is had the Warriors won the officiating would have been just fine. So the officials are the reason G.S. was only 11-39 (28.2%) from downtown & went to the FT line more: 36 for the Warriors & 31 for the Cavs. Got it. Well for game 5 I sure hope the refs stay outta G.S.'s way. I'm surprised the players union hasn't stepped in & ordered a full investigation as to how & why the refs were allowed to let the Warriors shoot so poorly from downtown & go to the FT line more times. :pound:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is had the Warriors won the officiating would have been just fine. So the officials are the reason G.S. was only 11-39 (28.2%) from downtown & went to the FT line more: 36 for the Warriors & 31 for the Cavs. Got it. Well for game 5 I sure hope the refs stay outta G.S.'s way. I'm surprised the players union hasn't stepped in & ordered a full investigation as to how & why the refs were allowed to let the Warriors shoot so poorly from downtown & go to the FT line more times. :pound:

I'm not saying that at all....the overall general consensus is that crew was pathetic.
All I'm saying is even if the Dubs shot a better % on their 3's, or played better D nothing was gonna stand in The Cav's way last night....even if the refs had called a clean game.
I picked the Dubs in 5 from the onset.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warrior don't need improvement on offense.. When you give a RECORD first half 86 points on defense thats where improvement needs to be.

Much like the Cavs need a more defensive minded coach. Lue is not the coach

You do realize that Mike Brown is in control of the defense for this team, right? That is his job. I mother words, the 86 point first half came on Brown's watch.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that at all....the overall general consensus is that crew was pathetic.
All I'm saying is even if the Dubs shot a better % on their 3's, or played better D nothing was gonna stand in The Cav's way last night....even if the refs had called a clean game.
I picked the Dubs in 5 from the onset.

Well I'm not making my Finals pick until the series is over. That way I can be correct on the # of games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

795.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do like what Mike Brown said when Kerr was absence - He said he had learned a lot and realized he had pushed his past teams to hard. My thought was - He needs to continue learning