• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I still don't think Oregon is #2

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just being real. I still think Kansas State is the #2 team in the country.

This is a USC team with a bad Defense, and simply an average Offense with an overrated QB who is surrounded by great WR's. Most importantly, they are extremely poorly coached.

How people are all of a sudden "sure" that Oregon is the #2 team in the country is beyond me. I swear we are now in an era of College Football where if you have a team that scores a bunch of points, we just simply blindfold ourselves when their Defense takes the field.

Kansas State just seems like more of a well-rounded team to me. I know, everyone wants to see #1 Offense face #1 Defense........but history shows that Defense >>> Offense.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess what I'm trying to say is........Oregon won't be physical enough to hang within 2 scores of Alabama.

Kansas State would.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I do believe Oregon is #3.......so don't take that the wrong way. I don't think Oregon sucks by any means.

I just feel like this year the 2 most well-rounded (balanced) teams are Alabama and Kansas State.

Oregon is very very very good.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be the #2 team if you're giving up 50 points in a game, sorry

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just being real. I still think Kansas State is the #2 team in the country.

This is a USC team with a bad Defense, and simply an average Offense with an overrated QB who is surrounded by great WR's. Most importantly, they are extremely poorly coached.

How people are all of a sudden "sure" that Oregon is the #2 team in the country is beyond me. I swear we are now in an era of College Football where if you have a team that scores a bunch of points, we just simply blindfold ourselves when their Defense takes the field.

Kansas State just seems like more of a well-rounded team to me. I know, everyone wants to see #1 Offense face #1 Defense........but history shows that Defense >>> Offense.

This is exactly what I have been trying to tell everybody for the last 3 years.