• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I still believe

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for those who find fault in my approach to how I wish this season play's out. I'm sure some might even question my fandom with my opinion. Embarrassed I'm not though. This is not a playoff team at all. Even after the Skins win the eye test just tells me they're bad on both sides of the ball. This defense gets gashed in the run game. When we need big plays most they just don't come through. Not to mention turnovers don't exist. This offense including Dez, who iv'e always been a been a fan of, has shown nothing. Des needs to go to catching the ball 101 class. Of all the so called top 10 wr he has the worse hands of the bunch. Maybe he's top 20. I love this teamed in my heart of course I want them to win, but this team has no business in the playoffs. We have to have a hell of a draft this offseason and hopefully a healthy Romo. I don't believe in this team, not this season. I question the defensive scheme. I question the Entire defense, and The offense needs to come back with a real chip on their shoulders.
They need a lot of help for sure, but sports are about trying your hardest and doing your best. If they needed a loss in week 17 for the first overall pick I can guarantee you I'd still be rooting for a win. Something unnatural to me about rooting against my team. How is it my team if I do so? Lastly and certainly not least importantly...there is no guarantee pick #5 ends up a better player than pick number #15. I guess I look at it as a pride and integrity issue. Maybe I'm making more out of it than it is, but that's just how I feel

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a messed up year. Wasted. Jones , Gregory, Collins got some experience. Other than that everyone got a year older.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a messed up year. Wasted. Jones , Gregory, Collins got some experience. Other than that everyone got a year older.
If Gregory takes the step forward next year that Lawrence did and Lawrence keeps getting better we should have nice bookend pass rushers. Crawford needs to be more disruptive if he is going to stay at the 3 tech. Defense is geared towards that spot doing well. Like our young DL though.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we can't but I'm done I think . U still have Odell and the Pats, maybe another

As it sits right now if Odell gets 91 yards we are at a dead on tie. 90 yards you win. If Odell gets me 9.2 I move on. I wonder what the tie breaker is?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. Odell working on a 5 game streak of 100 yard games. I think it is safe to say you are headed to the semifinals.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will score too. He is the real deal. I think he is the best WR in football. It amazes me at how little time it took him to dominate. I watched him at LSU- of course they are a run first team, but he wasnt near the threat he is now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a lot of help for sure, but sports are about trying your hardest and doing your best. If they needed a loss in week 17 for the first overall pick I can guarantee you I'd still be rooting for a win. Something unnatural to me about rooting against my team. How is it my team if I do so? Lastly and certainly not least importantly...there is no guarantee pick #5 ends up a better player than pick number #15. I guess I look at it as a pride and integrity issue. Maybe I'm making more out of it than it is, but that's just how I feel
Tanking is for losers. Get in the top 3 in the draft and you might get Peyton Manning....or Ryan Leaf. Andrew Luck....or RG3. Troy Aikman...or Tony Mandarich

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're definitely making it nore than it is. I'mstill rooting for this team. I never said this team should quit. I still want these guys to play hard, its a great time to evaluate what you have. I personally don't think we have the bullets in the holster to be competitive. This team will be better off in the top half of the draft look at the past 10 drafts the numbers support that. You're a great poster, I just disagree with you on this team this season alone. Never thought this defense would be special. Never thought we could win with Weeden or worse Cassel. This has nothing to do with one's integrity, I kind of take offense to that one but im a big boy I'll be okay lol. Remember is a game so opnion will and should vary. You have great perspective and its okay to disagree on this one. Cheers

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tanking is for losers. Get in the top 3 in the draft and you might get Peyton Manning....or Ryan Leaf. Andrew Luck....or RG3. Troy Aikman...or Tony Mandarich
So you're saying you have a 50% shot at landing a stood. Lol I'll take it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're definitely making it nore than it is. I'mstill rooting for this team. I never said this team should quit. I still want these guys to play hard, its a great time to evaluate what you have. I personally don't think we have the bullets in the holster to be competitive. This team will be better off in the top half of the draft look at the past 10 drafts the numbers support that. You're a great poster, I just disagree with you on this team this season alone. Never thought this defense would be special. Never thought we could win with Weeden or worse Cassel. This has nothing to do with one's integrity, I kind of take offense to that one but im a big boy I'll be okay lol. Remember is a game so opnion will and should vary. You have great perspective and its okay to disagree on this one. Cheers
To be clear. My comments were not directed at you (or anyone else in particular). Only after you responded did I get into what my feelings were and why to try to explain the way I view it. I certainly don't have a monopoly on opinion. That's just how I see it. Never understood the tank for a better spot theory. I enjoy watching Cowboy Football and will even if we keep losing. I have said it before, but win or lose I enjoy the ride. Aren't the bad times what make the good times that much sweeter?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear. My comments were not directed at you (or anyone else in particular). Only after you responded did I get into what my feelings were and why to try to explain the way I view it. I certainly don't have a monopoly on opinion. That's just how I see it. Never understood the tank for a better spot theory. I enjoy watching Cowboy Football and will even if we keep losing. I have said it before, but win or lose I enjoy the ride. Aren't the bad times what make the good times that much sweeter?
Call me weird I am enjoying this season still. I love football and of course the Cowboys. I just believe once Romo went down season was over. Cowboys aren't tanking because what I think. They're just a bad team without Romo. Just cause we losing don't me im not having fun. It's more of a business decisions at this point. With the boys being this bad one of the only positives is having a chance to reload. It doesn't always work but that where we are. Sometimes bad seasons work in your favor. Look at the Spurs. Anyway not trying to get in a war of words with you cause you're one of the guys I respect most on here. We just disagree, but dont get me wrong I get your point

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have hated this season since week 2. I had no idea though that we would only win 2 of the next 11. In the past when we had a bad team, I would look for improvement. I remember Campos last yr. Yes we were terrible, but at the end of the season we were actually winning some games and improving. I do think Romo is a big part , but other things on offense are wrong too. Cassell has won 35 games in the NFL. Our offense is terrible.