• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I really hate the Dodgers and there is no close second

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got through watching a report on the Dodgers on good old ESPN and I barfed all over my floor. The press now has all jumped on the Dodger bandwagon , it has become unbearable and it's not even September yet. Puig the brash new outfielder is now the flavor of the month and everyone in L.A. is licking it up.

They showed a shot of the fans in the bleachers and they were all smiling and gloating with their #1 fingers in the air , all wearing brand spanking new Puig jerseys. BARFFFF

It's like a bunch of Aliens landed in L.A. all of a sudden and became Dodgers fans because when they were 9 1/2 games out earlier in the year and Mattingly was on his way out of L.A. I saw a lot of empty seats and the fans that were there were watching Keeping up with the Kardashian's reruns on their I pads. BARFFFFFF

This is a team that has not won much in the last 25 years but you get the feeling they already are planning a WS victory parade with Danny DeVito wearing his Nick Punto jersey riding in the front car. Add some beach balls and the wave and their parade is set. Most of the fans would most likely leave the parade before it is half way over to beat the traffic. BARFFFF

If the Giants can't knock their ass's out of the playoffs this year I will be rooting for anyone else to beat those A-Holes. Yankees, Jets, Tebow, the Pats and now we are about to be bombarded by the freaking Dodgers on good old ESPN. BARFFF ! I would rather watch the lawn dart channel.

I have to go because looking at all this BARFFFF is making me sick. I think I will go buy a Puig jersey to clean it up.

F the Dodgers ! I really do hate those SOB's and there is no close second.

:smash::censored::boxing:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to add that the Dodgers have received more respect and coverage from the National press in the last two months than the Giants received in their two World Championship years combined. BARFFF !

:gaah:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barffff is right. And it's so gross to see all these Hollywood jackasses sitting in the stands like it's a Lakers game, hoping to be featured on TMZ. Where were they in June? :scratch: