• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just checked the box score

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was GS 116 Tor 76. i assumed the game was over. it was only the beginning of the fourth quarter. jesus shit, we deserve that #1 overall pick!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it was GS 116 Tor 76. i assumed the game was over. it was only the beginning of the fourth quarter. jesus shit, we deserve that #1 overall pick!

From the ESPN recap:

Things got so bad that Raptors coach Jay Triano said he asked Julian Wright to enter the game and Wright refused.

"We were six deep already at the wing spot. I asked him to go in, he didn't go in," Triano said. "That's fine. I just went back with Leandro."

What the fuck??? Since when did :yield: have the authoritae to refuse to play? Fucking useless

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch the triano interview from last night

James Johnson - Mar. 25, 2011 | video | Raptors

at the end when he talks about julian wright, triano's face spasms between three different shiteater faces in like 2 seconds.

i don't like making a big deal of little things, but if triano doesnt have enough respect from the players or not know well enough what is going on to know why julian isn't going in, what kind of coaching job is this? triano's pathetic. he's just a bad coach. thats it. he's bad at his job.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

at the end when he talks about julian wright, triano's face spasms between three different shiteater faces in like 2 seconds.

i don't like making a big deal of little things, but if triano doesnt have enough respect from the players or not know well enough what is going on to know why julian isn't going in, what kind of coaching job is this? triano's pathetic. he's just a bad coach. thats it. he's bad at his job.

very nice, he holds it from 2:18 to 2:22

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and how many times did that scrub team of aliens get to the line in the first half VS the soft raptors D? 100 times was it?

absolutelly 100% 200% 200 000% corrupt refs

there`s that one ref, he looks like juicy P, completely corrupt. I trust juicy but i dont trust that ref any more than i trust corrupt peice of shit ken mower who pissed the raps all last season.
I FUCKEN HATE THIS LEAGUE, please dont buy jerseys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hkAd.Screen%20shot%202011-03-26%20at%207.20.59%20PM.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

So, there's no way Triano is coming back next season, right? If he can't demand respect from a player who's been known as 'white flag' on this board, how the hell are we supposed to believe that he can take us back into the playoffs?

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, there's no way Triano is coming back next season, right? If he can't demand respect from a player who's been known as 'white flag' on this board, how the hell are we supposed to believe that he can take us back into the playoffs?

i have no clue whats going to happen. i don't see any plan with this team. no identity. no work ethic. nothing. if he stay or if he goes, i dont expect much to change

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i have no clue whats going to happen. i don't see any plan with this team. no identity. no work ethic. nothing. if he stay or if he goes, i dont expect much to change

Too young. No experience. They need someone to teach them how to win games. Right now, these guys have potential, but are too inconsistent. They've played some great games, some decent games, but have also played horribly for most games. This will do for this season because I want to see how our team will change with our top 5 pick (Kyrie????) We have nice pieces to this team, so I'm not going to put this on Colangelo. Shiteater face though? He has to go.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
cant win games when the refs are riggng against you though last night was more of a case of the refs rigging for the under with two bad defensive teams(so caled but the leagues rigged so who really knows) facing eachother coming off high scoring losses

besides, aren`t the raps for sale(mlse)? when is the last team that was for sale and or moving to have a decent season? and you cant included the nba owned hornets

i cant take this league much more even if the raps have good years ahead, i know what it is,iknow why miami and NY a huge disapointments(stars going to one market will hurt the league overall) and dont have biases to hinder my judgemet on the matter because i pretty much hate every team in the league including the aps minus maybe 4 players

fuck the nba, i cant take the blantantly phoney refs anymore that make calls every minute one game then hold the whistle the next for a mob bet, i cant take the dipshit commentators(on tv) that spend the entire game trying to boast players and teams acting like the leagues not rigged.

time to spend more focus on wrestling and making chips. Money is everything and wrestling aint far behind