• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have no use for Carlos Dunlap

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B-U-M.

Donald Lee is playing so it's all good. He's the best player on the damn team.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
fry-troll.jpg

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Kramer either meant Gresham (no use for) or Frostee Rucker (whom he friggin loves). We all know that when Dunlap is on the field he's easily the best player on D. He's the only playmaking, impact D-lineman that we've had in the Marv Lewis era (or in the coslet, Lebeau, Shula era for that matter).

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kramer either meant Gresham (no use for) or Frostee Rucker (whom he friggin loves). We all know that when Dunlap is on the field he's easily the best player on D. He's the only playmaking, impact D-lineman that we've had in the Marv Lewis era (or in the coslet, Lebeau, Shula era for that matter).

Now what in the hell is wrong with Gresham?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunlap is a fuckin sissy. Ben gets his leg ripped off and plays. Dunlap sits on the sidelines as his team collapses. I have no use for players like him. He's a fuckin bum.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude, its a hamstring. If he wouldve sat out against baltimore he'd probably be back by now. He reaggrivated it trying to get back quickly. You cant will yourself through it. All you can do is rest it. I want him on the field too but I'd rather have him 100 percent so he doesnt play 3 downs, reaggrivate it then need to sit for another couple weeks.

I will agree that Ben did show some toughness playing last night though...or alleged toughness.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, its a hamstring. If he wouldve sat out against baltimore he'd probably be back by now. He reaggrivated it trying to get back quickly. You cant will yourself through it. All you can do is rest it. I want him on the field too but I'd rather have him 100 percent so he doesnt play 3 downs, reaggrivate it then need to sit for another couple weeks.

I will agree that Ben did show some toughness playing last night though...or alleged toughness.

Just stop. Stop it. Carlos simply doesn't want to play.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John Thornton buys into the conspiracy theory that Bens "injuries" are an act...

JohnThorntonJohnThornton

@

@TRealSteveSmith maybe he wasn't really hurt..Remember has a broken thumb too.

6 minutes ago

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...haha. I love John Thornton.

JohnThorntonJohnThornton

Ravens say that bout u- “@leveloutlook: @TRealSteveSmith It's true the Bengals are wusses & don't have the heart like the Steelers.”

2 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First of all, yes it's true that Bens a drama queen. Whenever he's knicked up he winces alot and overall makes it very obvious to everyone that he's not 100%. That being said that injury last night looked really, friggin bad. I though it was a high sprain and that he was done till the playoffs.

In regard to Dunlap I dont think it's even his call. I believe that the training staff are the ones that make the determination if he's able to practice.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, yes it's true that Bens a drama queen. Whenever he's knicked up he winces alot and overall makes it very obvious to everyone that he's not 100%. That being said that injury last night looked really, friggin bad. I though it was a high sprain and that he was done till the playoffs.

In regard to Dunlap I dont think it's even his call. I believe that the training staff are the ones that make the determination if he's able to practice.

And the real players, the stars, tell them to go fuck themselves. Brett Favre had that quality. Ben does. Our players...not so much.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer is just trying to use his reverse psychology on him. He knows if he complains about him, the guy is bound to have a monster day and prove him wrong like so many others have done in the past.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And the real players, the stars, tell them to go fuck themselves. Brett Favre had that quality. Ben does. Our players...not so much.

a hobbled QB can be effective. A DE makes plays with their legs. A one legged Carlos Dunlap is not better or more effective than a 100% Fanene or Rucker. a hobbled Ben is exponentially better than Charlie Batch. It's that simple.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kramer is just trying to use his reverse psychology on him. He knows if he complains about him, the guy is bound to have a monster day and prove him wrong like so many others have done in the past.

no shit. Kramer you are picking the Bengals to lose this weekend, right?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting from a bar stool inside the Holy Grail downtown. Love this place.

Yes, I think we lose by 20+.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Sweet. enjoy your afternoone and drink one for me...I gotta work till 5 or 6.

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Man, I thought I was a drunk. Hanging out in a bar before noon during the work week. Well done slacker lush. As for Dunlap, have you ever tried to run with a fucked up hamstring, let alone take on 320 pound offensive lineman? What incentive does he have to dog it? None. He would be in the lineup if he was able.