• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have just 2 things to say about the Bears and this loss...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) The Bears did not deserve to win today, but even IF they did win they would have most assuredly gotten waxed in the playoffs.

2) With this Defense in complete shambles the Bears are blithering idiots if they drop $16-$20 mil on Cutler.

Now... pass the barf bag on YET another terribly disappointing season for this Bears team!

C

cubzzzfanincali

I have only two things to say.

The bears outplayed the packers today.

You are a total moron. I hope your fake "I'm a bears fan" act works on your dumb, fat packer wife, because that tension is the only possible spice in an otherwise boring life for her.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a total moron. I hope your fake "I'm a bears fan" act works on your dumb, fat packer wife, because that tension is the only possible spice in an otherwise boring life for her.

adding nothing the conversation. that's makes you look like the troll

PS
hes right

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bears LOST today, meat head... IF they outplayed GB they would have won.

Period.

Now please take Cutler's sack out of your mouth and recognize that paying "Big Half-Game" Jay $16-20 mil a year (when your Defense is beyond horrible) is, withOut question, THE dumbest thing the Bears could do next to making you the GM.

C

cubzzzfanincali

"Conversation"? You must be new here. Dk's basic points would be conversation-worthy if he was a normal nfl fan. This forum has already discussed those issues like adults at many points.

But he's a tool. You want to call me a "troll" go ahead. I'm not afraid of what anyone calls or thinks or says. I rag on the bears when they are wrong and praise when they are right, or at least when I think so. If that makes me a troll then I don't give a shit.

Dangerous kitchen, by contrast, is a dumb fucking shit starter. His borrowed ideas where he tries to dress himself up as an intelligent fan fail mainly because he has said so many butt ass stupid things while he pretends he isn't even a packer fan (talk about a juvenile, fake shithead) that he has turned himself into a joke all by himself. Oh yeah, Rex grossman is a Qb you can prove a point off of. Ok. Stupid fucking asshole.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Conversation"? You must be new here. Dk's basic points would be conversation-worthy if he was a normal nfl fan. This forum has already discussed those issues like adults at many points.

But he's a tool. You want to call me a "troll" go ahead. I'm not afraid of what anyone calls or thinks or says. I rag on the bears when they are wrong and praise when they are right, or at least when I think so. If that makes me a troll then I don't give a shit.

Dangerous kitchen, by contrast, is a dumb fucking shit starter. His borrowed ideas where he tries to dress himself up as an intelligent fan fail mainly because he has said so many butt ass stupid things while he pretends he isn't even a packer fan (talk about a juvenile, fake shithead) that he has turned himself into a joke all by himself. Oh yeah, Rex grossman is a Qb you can prove a point off of. Ok. Stupid fucking asshole.

WoW... you sound very angry, but it's not my fault Big Half-Game Jay can't win a BIG game for the Bears.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I don't call him Big Game Jay. I don't know anyone who does. Or thinks he is. No one would ever call him that.

Except for you. Hmmm.

Anyway, cutler played fine today. He wasn't why we lost. Is he with 20 million, no, but cutler played fine.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears lost but... They played well. Hopefully this will foretell good things to come.

I will always support this team no matter what happens. Go Bears!

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay will/should get second tier money in the off season, this loss today wasn't on him.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay will/should get second tier money in the off season, this loss today wasn't on him.

second tier is what 16 million? Thats the franchise tag, sounds like the best course of action, but if he plays a whole season without injuries its gonna move to top tier money in 2015. Might as well wait til then.

We need a strong secondary draft, strong DT draft and a punter. I mean look at the carolina atlanta game, secondaries of rookies, difference is great coaching.

If tucker is not fired its all up for grabs again next year.

I get the loss was not on him, but he could have done more, only completing 15 passes. Rodgers did more and shows what a franchise quarterback is. buy a little time and put the ball in the receivers hands.

It just seems the bears will be fine drafting a quarterback and developing him. Thats the one player that Trestman can make and fix. The other 21 trestman cant do anything with.

Schwartz should be fired in Detroit, if that team stops imploding and gets some discipline, both Detroit and Green bay are ahead of us in the central talent wise. Will Cutler be enough to pass either?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because the Bears have always drafted and developed QBs.????? Your name is spot on....!

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't sign Cutler, then who is out there to replace him? I think it's been proven in this league that if you don't have a good quarterback in this league you can't win. Despite your defense. i.e. Minnesota, Jacksonville, Cleveland, Houston, Oakland, Tampa Bay and on and on and on.

I'm not saying you need to pay Jay top tier money, but be careful because cutting him loose does not make this team better.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears lost but... They played well. Hopefully this will foretell good things to come.

I will always support this team no matter what happens. Go Bears!

Same here.............I`m no cutler fan,but I cheer for hiom cause of the "c" on the side of his helmet.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they outplay GB? I saw a shitty defense that got schooled all day

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams are shitty. GB won. It hurts, but it only hurts one week early. SF is gonna donkey punch GB. They would have done the same to us. How come we never get any home field advantage? That was a horrible called game overall.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total Plays: GB 76 CHI 49
Rushing Yards: GB 160 CHI 121
Passing Yards: GB 313 CHI 224
Total Yards: GB 473 CHI 345
First Downs: GB 25 CHI 17
Turnovers: GB 2 CHI 2