• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hate Josh Innes

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he first got on the radio, I couldn't get enough. Face it. He is a funny guy. After listening for a while though, I am convinced he is also a horrible person and a troll.

On this board we disagree alot and have interesting discussion on the Eagles. While I don't agree with many of you, its fair to have the opinion that you didn't like to see DJAX, Shady, Foles or Mathis go. And some of you don't like the tempo offense or the 3-4 or drafting this guy or that. Its part of the fun of being a fan to debate these points and the Eagles have given us more than enough to discuss over the last couple of years.

What makes Josh Innes different is that he trolls at a very personal level. His latest rant is that he hates Chip Kelly. Not his offense, or his GM skills. No. He personally hates Chip Kelly and is carrying on for hours straight about various aspects of his personality.

Josh Innes crosses that line from talking about football to talking about the man. Josh really doesn't know much about the guy. Innes' agenda is to rile people us and get ratings for his show. He zero's in on the high profile personality to advance his agenda. Not a football agenda, but a personal ratings one.

Now I don't expect Philly to worship their coach. And if he doesn't get results he will eventually be replaced. That is in the NFL job description. This personal bashing that some fans and radio personalities engage in does nothing but create a horrible atmosphere for the coaching staff and the team as they go about their business. If you want to acquire the best talent to lead this team, it would help to show the coaches and players a little personal respect.

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what he does. He's really not a sports talk host. I live in Houston and saw his evolution over his time on the radio here. He's not knowledgeable on sports. He's a shock jock.

But he got killer ratings in Houston and I probably guess that it's happening in Philly because people eat that stuff up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have used his fat ass to clog the hole in the gulf.

If Chip cared he'd have him killed and we'd all throw a party. And by morning it would be "Josh who?"

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like him at all either. Shock Jock is a good way to describe him. At least we are football fans. He spends all his time trying to beat Missanelli in the ratings. At least Mikey Miss tries to be objective. IMO, the best radio/tv personality is Rob Ellis. A local but objective guy. I wish Tony Bruno stayed and they cut Innes.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Innes is a stain on talk radio not because he hates Chippy but because he is just an angry obnoxious prick.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's hilarious! I laugh out loud constantly. Love when he messes with people who have no idea he's messing with them. Lighten up, people. He's there for entertainment. I guess you would rather have a couple more hours of people calling in saying, "Sanchez threw a really dumb interception! Why would you ever do that?!?!" **yawn** Hollis was terrible with the morning show. Now he's relaxed and also funny. Sports radio is terribly redundant. Personally, I kinda dig laughing during my entire commute home.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad humor as far as I'm concerned. Don't really care. I turn the station. I'd rather listen to Michael Savage.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was pretty funny in Houston but then again I didn't care about the people or teams he was talking about there.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he first got on the radio, I couldn't get enough. Face it. He is a funny guy. After listening for a while though, I am convinced he is also a horrible person and a troll.

On this board we disagree alot and have interesting discussion on the Eagles. While I don't agree with many of you, its fair to have the opinion that you didn't like to see DJAX, Shady, Foles or Mathis go. And some of you don't like the tempo offense or the 3-4 or drafting this guy or that. Its part of the fun of being a fan to debate these points and the Eagles have given us more than enough to discuss over the last couple of years.

What makes Josh Innes different is that he trolls at a very personal level. His latest rant is that he hates Chip Kelly. Not his offense, or his GM skills. No. He personally hates Chip Kelly and is carrying on for hours straight about various aspects of his personality.

Josh Innes crosses that line from talking about football to talking about the man. Josh really doesn't know much about the guy. Innes' agenda is to rile people us and get ratings for his show. He zero's in on the high profile personality to advance his agenda. Not a football agenda, but a personal ratings one.

Now I don't expect Philly to worship their coach. And if he doesn't get results he will eventually be replaced. That is in the NFL job description. This personal bashing that some fans and radio personalities engage in does nothing but create a horrible atmosphere for the coaching staff and the team as they go about their business. If you want to acquire the best talent to lead this team, it would help to show the coaches and players a little personal respect.
So you loved Innes until he turned on your boy.

And yet Innes the same as he always was. You're a real interesting dude, dpd.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never liked him. Always seemed fake to me.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what he does. He's really not a sports talk host. I live in Houston and saw his evolution over his time on the radio here. He's not knowledgeable on sports. He's a shock jock.

But he got killer ratings in Houston and I probably guess that it's happening in Philly because people eat that stuff up.

That's what they say. But I don't know anyone in Houston that listened to that assclown

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still haven't gone back to his old radio station

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you loved Innes until he turned on your boy.

And yet Innes the same as he always was. You're a real interesting dude, dpd.

I think he is very funny and creative. It took me a while to learn that he is also a horrible person.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand that dude. Loser... Exactly what I say to people he is just a shock jock, just like angelo. 94.1 doesn't talk sports, just like to rile people up. well I do like Ike Reese.

But I like 97.5 much better - I like Rob Ellis and Mayes a lot. Mikey Miss is hit or miss. I really like Joe Decamara dude knows his stuff, watches film with Jaws. I like his insight.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys take shit way too seriously. It's entertainment...just like sports is entertainment.

Anyone hear the guy who called in at 4:35 this afternoon. Claimed to be Andy Reid's friend and said he was married to Andy McDowell. It was the funniest 10 minutes I've ever heard on WIP! And I've been listening since before Cataldi started with Brookshire. I almost had to pull over.

And what makes him a "horrible person"? You guys know him? What did he do that gets him pegged as a horrible person? Jarrod from Subway is a horrible person. Josh Innes? Hmmm..I have no evidence of that.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He personally attacks people for ratings. I guess if that is what you need to do to build a career I get it. Just won't listen to it anymore.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He personally attacks people for ratings.

Such a rare trait in media types, huh? LOL

Johnny Carson, Jay Leno, David Letterman, Saturday Night Live, etc, um, 90% of all comedians--all slam people for laughs. Horrible people, they are! They all deserve to burn in hell. The skin is thin in these parts.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys take shit way too seriously. It's entertainment...just like sports is entertainment.

Anyone hear the guy who called in at 4:35 this afternoon. Claimed to be Andy Reid's friend and said he was married to Andy McDowell. It was the funniest 10 minutes I've ever heard on WIP! And I've been listening since before Cataldi started with Brookshire. I almost had to pull over.

And what makes him a "horrible person"? You guys know him? What did he do that gets him pegged as a horrible person? Jarrod from Subway is a horrible person. Josh Innes? Hmmm..I have no evidence of that.
Omg i almost pissed my pants laughing.

Whats funny is, everone claims they hate him and turn him off, yet he's #1 in the afternoon drive.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a rare trait in media types, huh? LOL

Johnny Carson, Jay Leno, David Letterman, Saturday Night Live, etc, um, 90% of all comedians--all slam people for laughs. Horrible people, they are! They all deserve to burn in hell. The skin is thin in these parts.

You realize those guys are retired right?