• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate Dion Waiters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you play with Kevin Garnett you are forced to grow up - like Kendrick Perkins and Pierce did

when you play with CP3 and so much is expected out of you- its hard not to start taking things more seriously and get going like DeAndre Jordan did

Dion is just not ready for it yet. He obviously did not respect LeBron as we could see from his statements. This might seem crazy- and it is- but it would not surprise me if dion thought he had more talent than LeBron.....thats just how the guy is wired- and it can work in his favor sometimes but a lot of the time it just makes him look foolish and bitter.

Dion is really talented- and maybe 3-4 years down the line a ligth will go off and he will fully realize his potential. I hope thath appens for him some day- but it was apparent it was not going to happen on the Cavs- he did have real jealously issues with Kyrie.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest thing about it is his insistence on how much better he has been since getting to OKC.... then you go look at every stat known to man and find out there has been absolutely NO change.

the guy is flat out stupid.

also, learn how to use your fucking words

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jr smith 3 point percentage is better than waiters fg% lol

Waiters should let his game do the talking but i guess that might be a bad idea

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This man doesn't know when to shut up.

He has the maturity of a 5 year old.

JR Smith is more mature than he is.....and that's saying a lot

Glad you could get that off of your chest. I'm sure a great weight has been lifted for you!!:lol: