• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate Dion Waiters

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This man doesn't know when to shut up.

He has the maturity of a 5 year old.

JR Smith is more mature than he is.....and that's saying a lot

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Man, he had his chance to reach out," Waiters told NEOMG. "I'm not losing any sleep."

Why is Lebron entitled to call/text any player who's been traded from his team? Especially a player who he played less than 3 months with? I would love to know

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Waiters: "I've got a coach that lets me go out there & just play my game. I don't got to think, I don't got to second-guess myself."

:L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for you, Lebron is a Cav now so you don't have to be bothered by it. :happy:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but I'm getting sick of reading a Dion Waiters quote every other day talking about Cleveland in a negative light. Kid need to grow up fast

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you hate any professional athlete I think it speaks volumes about your own lack of maturity.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway back on the thread topic. More comments since he's been traded which makes it rather easy for anyone outside of OKC to dislike Dion Waiters

“Listen,” he said, “they give me the ball. Like, I touch the ball. Like, I actually, like, you know, touch the ball.”

“I'm able to feel the game out, knowing when to take the shot, when not to,” Waiters said.

BTW according to CBSSPORTS, Waiters usage rate went up from 24.0 in Cleveland to 24.1 in OKC

OMG!!!!! Such a huge difference right Dion

fucking idiot

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway back on the thread topic. More comments since he's been traded which makes it rather easy for anyone outside of OKC to dislike Dion Waiters

“Listen,” he said, “they give me the ball. Like, I touch the ball. Like, I actually, like, you know, touch the ball.”

“I'm able to feel the game out, knowing when to take the shot, when not to,” Waiters said.

BTW according to CBSSPORTS, Waiters usage rate went up from 24.0 in Cleveland to 24.1 in OKC

OMG!!!!! Such a huge difference right Dion

fucking idiot

I think he just hates lebron lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, JR is older...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dion waiters on criticism he received from Lebron James: "I ain't really care what nobody say. It ain't affect me."

What an ignorant embarrassment.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sometimes it just takes time to get maturity.

Jr Smith has been through a lot- both good and bad- and at this time in his career he probably realizes he might not ever get a better chance to win a title. He might realize that he is making good money and the only way he gets another contract after this one runs out is to toe the line and do things the right way.

Dion without a doubt has some amazing talent, but he is still very immature. I GUARANTEE you he thought he was the 2nd best player on the Cavs after LeBron- and really- if he said he was the best on the team that statement wouldnt surprise me coming from him.

Dion is still at the point where he cares way more about himself than his teammates and winning- he cares about his stats and his dollars and his rep. Maybe at around Jr Smiths age of 28-29 he will begin to realize that all those years he was acting an ass.

I will tell you this- Jr Smith not only has a much better attitude than Dion- he has played a lot better than Dion played for the Cavs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion waiters on criticism he received from Lebron James: "I ain't really care what nobody say. It ain't affect me."

What an ignorant embarrassment.

Lmao if he really said that I think that comment is the most ignorant of all

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes it just takes time to get maturity.

Jr Smith has been through a lot- both good and bad- and at this time in his career he probably realizes he might not ever get a better chance to win a title. He might realize that he is making good money and the only way he gets another contract after this one runs out is to toe the line and do things the right way.

Dion without a doubt has some amazing talent, but he is still very immature. I GUARANTEE you he thought he was the 2nd best player on the Cavs after LeBron- and really- if he said he was the best on the team that statement wouldnt surprise me coming from him.

Dion is still at the point where he cares way more about himself than his teammates and winning- he cares about his stats and his dollars and his rep. Maybe at around Jr Smiths age of 28-29 he will begin to realize that all those years he was acting an ass.

I will tell you this- Jr Smith not only has a much better attitude than Dion- he has played a lot better than Dion played for the Cavs.

Well, Dion can still say he's never killed anyone..... Jr?:scratch:...not so much.

Its easy to grow up after something like that...and honestly, he still did some stupid crap after that.

What I will say is, JR. might be in the right place, at the right time....ala Stephen Jackson with the Spurs/Rash-weed Wallace with the Pistons.

Worked out well for both those problem children:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings left on a wheelchair.

You may be in the same postition as WLK

He would be easier to replace then Kobe though. George Hill just came back and might be able to give me 20+ which would leave me down a bit. Damn, I hate that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Dion can still say he's never killed anyone..... Jr?:scratch:...not so much.

Its easy to grow up after something like that...and honestly, he still did some stupid crap after that.

What I will say is, JR. might be in the right place, at the right time....ala Stephen Jackson with the Spurs/Rash-weed Wallace with the Pistons.

Worked out well for both those problem children:noidea:

exactly- Paul Pierce had a lot of growing up to do- as far asi know he is the only NBA player to be stabbed by a gang member- and was a punk

but all of a sudden he got some great teammates and really grew up. Right around the late 20's in the NBa it seems like that happens to guys.

I think you are exactly right Mecca in that- this just might be the right place and time for Jr to really step up.

lol- i have also already heard how being in Cleveland over New York has already reigned in some of his off the court activities.

He is playing with great teammates- and its always a lot easier to defer when you are playing with guys like LeBron and Irving and Love---

If I was a prideful NBA player and saw a selfih Melo jacking shots, and the other Knicks who just arent that good taking whatever shots they wanted- i would probably fall itno the same trap too

when an example is set by guys like LeBron it really makes it hard for guys to act like assholes. Dion was of the particular brand of asshole- and at an age where it really diid not matter.

Jr looks like he is in the right place, at the right time, with the right teammates and coaches, with the right opportunity to accomplish great things AS A TEAM.