• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't see major change for the Big 12 this year and maybe the next......

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, T A&M are leaving and there have been all kinds of reports floating around, seems like everyday every source is valid for thier own reporting. But really who knows what is going on?

I don't see really any major changes coming this year, no matter what is reported. Maybe next year? But I could imagine, 2 or 3 years from now after all the current drama has passed. A new offer on the table for OU, OSU, or Texas and from that moment the Big 12 will truely dismantle. In my opinion....

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more trips to Kyle Field.

With the way that stadium sways when all those aggies move in unisen, it worries me that one day it will collapse. We all know about aggy engineering and no I'm not trying to take a shot at bonfires, just stating facts.

Seems like a good change to me!

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has to fall apart eventually. We simply can't replace what we've lost. I don't see how we'll get back to any real form of prominence as a conference. The question is who makes what move and when.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it has to fall apart eventually. We simply can't replace what we've lost. I don't see how we'll get back to any real form of prominence as a conference. The question is who makes what move and when.

Damn dude, I just can't stop looking at your avatar.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha......yeah, makes me wish I was there for that photo shoot.......too much ass here in Austin

I just got the fact that the tan lines make the Longhorn... too busy thinking about the other side of the picture :faint:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more trips to Kyle Field.

With the way that stadium sways when all those aggies move in unisen, it worries me that one day it will collapse. We all know about aggy engineering and no I'm not trying to take a shot at bonfires, just stating facts.

Seems like a good change to me!

Low blow. The A&M Engineering school is one of the best around. We aren't good at much, but we can produce a vet, an engineer, and Ag majors with the best of them.

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I don't see why not. You still have Texas and OU in the conference, that alone makes the Big 12 a strong as hell conference. Aggie has been irrelevant for over 12 years now, CU for over 9 years and NU for over a decade. As long as you have the big 2 and then a good MIZZOU and TTECH program, then add a TCU or BYU, this conferece will still remain strong competitively........

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why not. You still have Texas and OU in the conference, that alone makes the Big 12 a strong as hell conference. Aggie has been irrelevant for over 12 years now, CU for over 9 years and NU for over a decade. As long as you have the big 2 and then a good MIZZOU and TTECH program, then add a TCU or BYU, this conferece will still remain strong competitively........

Don't forget on the basketball side you have KU and Okie St...and the baseball in the Big 12 is pretty damn good.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why not. You still have a 5-7 Texas from a year ago and OU in the conference, that alone makes the Big 12 a hell. Aggie has been irrelevant for over 12 years now, CU for over 9 years and NU for over a decade. As long as you have the big 2 and then a good MIZZOU and TTECH program, then add a TCU or BYU, this conferece will still remain strong competitively........

LMAO.... FIFY....

Some of you Texas fans with your arrogance... makes people and obviously some dogs....... want to....puke!

ArnoldsAffair.gif

All you have now is OU and Okla State saving ya! or should I say... there for you to use as a scape goat later!

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget on the basketball side you have KU and Okie St...and the baseball in the Big 12 is pretty damn good.

Okie State is garbage in bball, especially compared to OU and Texas.

KU and Texas are the top two basketball teams in the conference, at least currently.