• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't see an MLS forum

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I slept during second half....man its tough to watch!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I slept during second half....man its tough to watch!

Soccer is all about the build up, it can be boring at times, but the end was hella exciting ... I"m not a huge Soccer fan, but I do enjoy the World Cup and playoff soccer... That was a great win for the Sounders..

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finger.gif

;)

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frei had one of the most clutch saves I've ever seen before it even got to PKs. Between that and all the other saves he had to make, he definitely deserved the MVP award for the game.

WATCH: Frei claws away Jozy's header

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frei had one of the most clutch saves I've ever seen before it even got to PKs. Between that and all the other saves he had to make, he definitely deserved the MVP award for the game.

WATCH: Frei claws away Jozy's header

That was amazing... Another amazing thing was Toronto had scored 17 goals in 5 playoff games leading up to this game, NO goals vs the Sounders...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was amazing... Another amazing thing was Toronto had scored 17 goals in 5 playoff games leading up to this game, NO goals vs the Sounders...

Even more amazing than that is that the Sounders had no shots on goal all night until the PKs and they won anyway. It was a brutally physical game that ended the way it probably should have ended, on penalty kicks.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even more amazing than that is that the Sounders had no shots on goal all night until the PKs and they won anyway. It was a brutally physical game that ended the way it probably should have ended, on penalty kicks.

I KNOW... I guess in Soccer defense wins championships as well... :]

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'll say it here..... CONGRATS to the Sounders for winning the MLS cup, that was a crazy finish... MLS Champs!!
Doesn't carry the same prestige as the Supersonics and Seahawks championships, but what the hell, I'll take it. I'll even take the Storm's two championships and the Seattle Mist's almost championship last August.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Army won, Sounders won, now just need the Hawks to complete the weekend trifecta.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just two months ago we were in LAST PLACE, fired Sigi, lost Dempsey...but we never lost faith!

Ugly win, gutted out by the superhuman performance from Frei. But a win is a win

2016 MLS Champs!

This team is going to be dangerous next year

Nicolas Lodeiro (27) - He's our Messi/Russell Wilson on the field. I'd argue that Dempsey is the better player, but Lodeiro as a playmaker is more vital to the offense

Jordan Morris (22) - A star in the making. The way he stepped up after Dempsey went down and developed not only as a scorer but a willing and above average passer was impressive to watch. This is our Ken Griffey Jr/Alex Rodriguez of Soccer. He's also a hometown boy too. Sounders organization needs to do everything in their power to keep him here for his career.

Clint Dempsey (33) - Captain America and the best player in MLS. His numbers may don't always show his true value. He's the #1 WR that draws the best corner and safety help that opens up the field for everyone else.

Chad Marshall (32) and Roman Torres (30) - We have two Kam Chancellors on the back end of our defense. Marshall is a 3 time MLS defender of the year and Torres is a brute force defending players in the box.

Osvaldo Alonso (31) - He's our veteran Bruce Bowen in the mid field and a surprisingly adept ball handler. Defensively he harasses players and has a relentless motor.

Stefan Frei (30) - Best goalie in MLS? If not he's right up there with the legendary (past his prime) Tim Howard.

Cristian Roldan (21) - Dynamic mid fielder with underrated speed and a relentless motor like Alonso. Already a quality starter and he's only 21.

Tyronne Mears (33) and Joevin Jones (26) - Duel threat left and right backs. Speed and athleticism to cover a lot of ground defensively and on counters they are both dangerous offensive threats on each end.