• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i come in peace...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know your team can't block for shit when it's 3rd and 48. I saw linebackers going wherever they wanted, almost like our OLine isn't even there.

Well, all I can say is even though the score doesn't reflect it the effort was there by the Raiders. You guys' team has DEFINITELY earned my respect. You guys defensively I think are close. Good game. This team's gonna be scary in the very near future...:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all let me talk like a lot of Raider fans around the net that don't know the game!! CUT PRYOR FIRE REGGIE AND DA!! Now I will tell you like it is.. We just don't have the OL to beat KC in KC!! IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all I can say is even though the score doesn't reflect it the effort was there by the Raiders. You guys' team has DEFINITELY earned my respect. You guys defensively I think are close. Good game. This team's gonna be scary in the very near future...:suds:

Defense played very well today, the total offense ydg shows that. We kept it close until the 4th Qt. The Chefs blew it open with 3 intros on Pryor, we lost another O-lineman, Pryor wound up the game running for his life.

Good game CL67, you have a good tough team there. Congrats on breaking the Raider streak AND going 6-0.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The overall athletic ability for the Chiefs on the defensive side of the football is very impressive. You guys got studs everywhere on that D, the pass rush was on and with the OL getting pushed on their heels on every play you effectively made Pryor a pocket passer, with a couple of crucial drops from D Moore (from fear), that's all your team needed. I only caught the 4th quarter but I did think the Raiders played pretty hard. The defense has outperformed expectations so that makes me not hate DA so much but I'm questioning the play calls sometimes.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When our back up RT AND CENTER left the game it was over!! Pryor is a real young QB with no help, and KC gots an ALL PRO D!! The Raider D is good it put the clamps on Alex Smith..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When our back up RT AND CENTER left the game it was over!! Pryor is a real young QB with no help, and KC gots an ALL PRO D!! The Raider D is good it put the clamps on Alex Smith..

You guys made Smith look horrible... The recievers were not open all fucking day. Props to that defense of yours. I didn't think that would happen at all... respect.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Moose, the Raider D is pretty good and will get better with more time.. Dude that KC D is pretty nasty, they got 10 sacks on the FASTEST QB in the game!! Sure our OL is CRAP but 10 sacks!! You guys broke the record for loudest stadium ever as well!! It was just to much for MY RAIDERS to overcome!! We get you one more time this season in OAKLAND!! Good game.. I HOPE YOU BEAT THE DONKS!! You got the D to do it!!