• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I cant decide...

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If I'm mad or pleased with last nights game. So I'm sitting at work just thinking about what happened last night.

Even though we played horrendous for the first 30 minutes of the game we still had a chance to win. Palmeri had a great chance, Kovys breakaway, Kovys undressing of 4 bolts etc... If we just put one of those in the whole game would have shifted. And Hedberg played lights out again. Too bad hes 37 because this kid is just playing lights out.

Then again we have the bad. Started out just like Dallas, getting dominated. I know its unrealistic to keep up the pace we've been on and our energy is gonna be low on some nights but if we want this season to extend past mid April we have to do better. And Lemaire started with the line juggling again which was driving me insane. I dont know about you guys but I dont want to see Josefson playing with kovy, just doesnt work!

\rant

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kovy needs to stay with Zajac and Palmeri.. they work well together

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt watch most of the game, but atleast TB is a team that should have been dominating us. They're one of the best in the east this year and regardless of our recent hot streak, we are not.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is maddening that if we had shown up for the whole game we could have smacked them around. Or hell, just one of the other two periods. Someone else said this already, it depends on how they come out tomorrow against Florida. If they are ready to go from the first period, the TB game will just be a bump in the road.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The think I havent liked the most about the past two games is they seemed a little to relaxed.One of the keys to the streak was their aggression.The team needs to get back to hitting the boards and forechecking as hard as they were before and the dmen gotta keep jumping in when they can.Hopefully the loss gives them their sense of urgency back and serves as a wake up call.