• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am not sure if aybody...

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might have already mentioned this or even noticed but something was very wrong with Peyton tonite and I don`t mean the pressure of game. I seriously wonder if early in 1st qtr when he took big hit that something happened to him. Yeah he does throw the floater once in awhile but tonite he had absolutley nothing on his throws. He`s actually lucky that he wasn`t picked at least 3 more times in this game. Even on that last drive he could barely throw the ball away out of bounds! It just floated and just made it out. I don`t know for sure but his throws were so un Peyton tonite that I think he was hurt early and I`ll just take a gander and say were going to find out that something physical happened to him early in game tommorrow or later.

Last edited by a moderator:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and P.S.......I agree fully on the Hillman fumble that #1 you should be throwing ball anyway to conserve clock.# 2. you don`t hand the ball of to a guy who has had almost 0 touches and a nack for fumbling in crtical situations and # 3. if you are going to waste time clock,give it to your most dependable sure handed back named Moreno. Whoever was responsible for that play call should be....be.....I wont be mean. I`am just so pissed. But not end of world. They lost to a very good Colts team who even though they lost like 10 players tonite, managed to thwart are O and kick our D`s ass to boot. :) Congrads Colts and hope Manning is ok

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSSSS. I`am still pissed! One more thing....Gase should be fired for calling that play with Hilman. That can only be conscrued as Idiotic jerk fu---k call !

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have you been watching all season? Manning's throws have been weak all season. He's thrown ugly floaters every game. He never had a strong arm to begin with, but his arm strength is even weaker since the neck injury. I admit he has played great. He's so intelligent that it makes up for the weak arm. But eventually it'll catch up to him!! He's been lucky to not have more INT's. Defenders will start catching his floaters. I'll also be surprised if he makes it through the season now that he's taking more hits. The protection is not the same with Clady gone. I pray I'm wrong, but I see this season that started in spectacular fashion ending in an ugly way. Fragile QB and a team that isn't physical, spells DOOM come playoff time. God Bless...

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSSSS. I`am still pissed! One more thing....Gase should be fired for calling that play with Hilman. That can only be conscrued as Idiotic jerk fu---k call !

I groaned when Hillman went in for that play. It was just one of those nights and I knew he was going to fumble (he was due).

You can't prove a negative, though, so I am not going to blame him for the loss. The offense as a whole did not play well at all. Manning was off on his timing. Decker on one attempt tried to draw a PI when he probably still could have made an attempt to make the actual catch. The play calling early was head scratching, too.

One more game and the team has a chance to hit "reset" with the bye week. This kind of thing is why I love getting the bye week in the middle of the season. Get some rest and some guys healthy and we'll see if they can make a run. The second half of the schedule is tougher than the first half, so it's important to reach the bye 7-1.

Also, the defense did play a little better last night, despite the scoring getting out of hand. Miller, not surprisingly, was fairly quiet in his return. I think most of us expected this. They have the pieces to be a good unit and I think we may see them put it together down the stretch.

Discipline sucked all around last night. Composure, assignments, etc... Just an all around bad night.

Good teams get beat. It happens. Credit the Colts for being the better all around team for 60 minutes last night, then get back to Dove Valley and back to work. The Redskins are next, and they all of a sudden look like they are interested in playing offense.

Go Broncos!

Barrelman Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried for the same reason I'm really pissed at this Broncos team.

They got completely outplayed and outcoached and yet only lost by 6 to a playoff team.

The only part of this game that worries me for the future is how certain players were more interested in complaining than focusing on their job (Looking at you Decker). These guys lost their composure when another team showed it wasn't going to get bent over. Also, Manning didn't look like himself. The throws looked like his ducks from last year. I think he got dinged up early.

I'm pissed because there were so many blown opportunities in a game that was decided by 6 points. 4 turnovers, only lost by 6. A couple of 4th down plays avoided, no review on a couple of plays.

There's no way Denver cuts him, but if Ronnie Hillman ever touches a football again this season we may as well say good bye to a Super Bowl. Screw his confidence, screw his well-being, he has done absolutely nothing for this offense that he was supposed to. Darren Sproles? Yeah right. If Fox is going to bench Tony Carter after a poor tackling performance, and put Knowshon on the scout team for 8 weeks after fumbling once in a season, Ronnie better be running the scout team the rest of the year. And no, don't put Montee Ball in. Let Knowshon become an every down back and use CJ Andersen to relieve him.

But again, not too worried. We're not missing the playoffs and we'll probably still win the division. But sure would be nice to see Fox grow some instead of playing the conservative crap he's famous for that doesn't get anyone to a Super Bowl.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried for the same reason I'm really pissed at this Broncos team.

They got completely outplayed and outcoached and yet only lost by 6 to a playoff team.

The only part of this game that worries me for the future is how certain players were more interested in complaining than focusing on their job (Looking at you Decker). These guys lost their composure when another team showed it wasn't going to get bent over. Also, Manning didn't look like himself. The throws looked like his ducks from last year. I think he got dinged up early.

I'm pissed because there were so many blown opportunities in a game that was decided by 6 points. 4 turnovers, only lost by 6. A couple of 4th down plays avoided, no review on a couple of plays.

There's no way Denver cuts him, but if Ronnie Hillman ever touches a football again this season we may as well say good bye to a Super Bowl. Screw his confidence, screw his well-being, he has done absolutely nothing for this offense that he was supposed to. Darren Sproles? Yeah right. If Fox is going to bench Tony Carter after a poor tackling performance, and put Knowshon on the scout team for 8 weeks after fumbling once in a season, Ronnie better be running the scout team the rest of the year. And no, don't put Montee Ball in. Let Knowshon become an every down back and use CJ Andersen to relieve him.

But again, not too worried. We're not missing the playoffs and we'll probably still win the division. But sure would be nice to see Fox grow some instead of playing the conservative crap he's famous for that doesn't get anyone to a Super Bowl.

Agree. Couple other things that should be noted also.. Field postion was highly in Colts favor,our special teams including Hoilday was very poorish, the officiating was at times very suspect and the slogan " next man up" is alive and well in Indy. Wish I could say the same for Denver.