• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am finally hearing Watson outrage

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about that coach for the jets? i think bill callahan is his name. He seems to know offeneses pretty well.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about that coach for the jets? i think bill callahan is his name. He seems to know offeneses pretty well.

How would this taste? :cool:

CLBSRO3.jpg

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think alot of you guys have forgot about all the drop balls in the hands or our WR's that cost this team 1st downs. The WR's never helped out our QB last week. Nebraska needs to go find Todd Petersen and Nate Swift type of WR's who can snatch the ball out of the air they don't have to be burners but good route runners who can be big and physical this offense Watson has in place will work.

Some of you want Scott Frost who has been at Nike U for a total of 3 years and never called plays over Shawn Watson who Nick Saban wanted as his OC at Bama guess what Saban knows more about football then any of you on this board and that speaks volumes to me. You better come up with a better option than Frost to fire Watson.

fumblerooskie1970

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I used to complain about Osborne's tendency to run up the middle especially in the 70s and 80s, but it sure beats the hell out of this crappy ass offense.

At least with Osbornes offense, it was man on man, line up an blow the defense off the line. This is a pitty patt offense where we are more finesse than power, even when we run the ball. Watson is a preppy finesse coach, not a blue collar coach. He needs to go, and Bo needs to get someone with the blue collar mentality.