• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

husky free Northwest

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Washington you're next! Oregon came off a great win yesterday without their starting QB and now the focus is aimed at the fuskies of Washington.

Game is 10 PM Est time, someone let Petersen know Kleenex are in aisle 3 at Target because I have a feeling this game is too late for him.

This shapes out well for Oregon. Washington is all bummed out that their 1 loss is keeping them out of the playoff race and Oregon is starting to click and get things together. Don't worry Washington, after the Ducks give you your second loss you'll officially realize you aren't going to the playoffs this year.
Please confirm our month long ago bet we discussed earlier in the year. You seem to be avoiding the topic.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please confirm our month long ago bet we discussed earlier in the year. You seem to be avoiding the topic.
He doesn't respond to 'tags' anymore so quoting him is the only way to get his attention.

You can 'bet' he's all in for that month long avi bet. I mean beating Utah at home is the same thing as beating UW on the road right? :noidea: Going to curb stomp them!!! and lots of skoooss and what not.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't respond to 'tags' anymore so quoting him is the only way to get his attention.

You can 'bet' he's all in for that month long avi bet. I mean beating Utah at home is the same thing as beating UW on the road right? :noidea: Going to curb stomp them!!! and lots of skoooss and what not.
Good to know.

What's you're problem @OregonDucks? Think you're too good to respond to tags?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dogs 45

Ducks 14

Duck hunting season starts next week.

Will the Ducks fire their coach again?

Not yet. Phil’s buying them a top10 recruit class and Taggart gets at least one more season to turn it around or he’ll get the same knife in the back Phil stuck in Helfrich’s. Ducks are probably heading to an at-large or Catcus bowl at best this year. That won’t stroke Phil’s ego remotely enough and Taggarts seat will already be heating up.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet. Phil’s buying them a top10 recruit class and Taggart gets at least one more season to turn it around or he’ll get the same knife in the back Phil stuck in Helfrich’s. Ducks are probably heading to an at-large or Catcus bowl at best this year. That won’t stroke Phil’s ego remotely enough and Taggarts seat will already be heating up.

Will he be like the Lorenzo Romar of football where he continually has great recruiting classes but has terrible seasons and despite the terrible season remains as the HC for over a decade? I don't think that will be the case because the Ducks seem to kick guys out if they don't produce after a couple of years.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO! I bet you feel good about your season after playing zero teams with a winning record and all.

Ducks are 5-4, rattled with injuries and playing a ton of true freshman. Taggart has done a fantastic job given what he was handed. Also Oregon has one of the top recruiting classes for 2018.

Ducks go bowling this year, get the extra month of practice and get ready for a great 2018 season.

Isn't this precisely the reason why you guys will get slaughtered by the Huskies?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he be like the Lorenzo Romar of football where he continually has great recruiting classes but has terrible seasons and despite the terrible season remains as the HC for over a decade? I don't think that will be the case because the Ducks seem to kick guys out if they don't produce after a couple of years.
Phil’s whipped open the checkbook to assist with Taggarts shortcomings. You’ve got commits from tSEC country making comments like “My mom and I feel in love with the place” and then it comes out they never even visited the campus. Yahhhh....not obvious at all. That shit won’t come back to haunt you in the slightest....

Taggart will still underachieve. He’s not P5 HC material. He’s a coordinator masquerading as one, like Clay Helton.
But Phil’s not a patient individual given his age. He wants a natty trophy for the case in one of his companies marketing campaigns, aka Nike U., and he’ll fire Taggart by year 4 if they aren’t in the playoffs and Petersen keeps boning them each year.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil’s whipped open the checkbook to assist with Taggarts shortcomings. You’ve got recruits from tSEC country making comments like “My mom and I feel in love with the place” and then it comes out they never even visited the campus. Yahhhh....not obvious at all. That shit won’t come back to haunt you in the slightest....

Taggart will still underachieve. He’s not P5 HC material. He’s a coordinator masquerading as one, like Clay Helton.
But Phil’s not a patient individual given his age. He wants a natty trophy for the case in his companies marketing campaigns, aka Nike U., and he’ll fire Taggart by year 4 if they aren’t in the playoffs and Petersen keeps boning them each year.

If what you say is true then I hope they investigate that POS for breaking the rules. It would be sad if he couldn't even make one PAC championship game with all those high recruits. Thank you for the information and now I can use this as ammunition for some of the Oregon Duck fans I know.

Please beat the Ducks by 50 thanks

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Vegas opens up UW -26.5

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash