• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2020 Season

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the Moore rumors you just fired the same type of coach, ( young and not that experienced) which if comes true you're basically looking at another repeat in two years of fans wanting the guy shit canned.

I understand the need from influence from the NFL ( Hell Herm Edwards is building that model down in Tempe)
so why not go get a more established OC guy that has been around the league a while now that wants to go back to the college level and mold the younger guys...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it’s a bidding war with an NFL team, this going to blow up in his face if there is no plan B

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it’s a bidding war with an NFL team, this going to blow up in his face if there is no plan B
There's no chance they don't have a list of multiple people. Again, the one x factor may be how much Petersen is still actively involved behind the scenes.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no chance they don't have a list of multiple people. Again, the one x factor may be how much Petersen is still actively involved behind the scenes.

I don’t think he is at all, ( see Bush thrown out the door)
I think CP cleaned out his office and might have thrown a box or two into an empty office the rest went home with him and that’s where he’s been!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think he is at all, ( see Bush thrown out the door)
I think CP cleaned out his office and might have thrown a box or two into an empty office the rest went home with him and that’s where he’s been!
You don't think he would be on board with making those changes? I'd bet anything he's helping lake. How much we don't know, but he's involved. That's his kids. And mostly his staff. He's not totally gone.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think he would be on board with making those changes? I'd bet anything he's helping lake. How much we don't know, but he's involved. That's his kids. And mostly his staff. He's not totally gone.

I don't Wiz, I honestly feel CP has walked away from the whole thing. Now I am sure Jimmy reaches out to him and picks his brain and they could have discussed a back up plan if Moore didn't take the gig.

I honestly feel Lake has full possession of this program and that showed during recruiting, Jimmy was in every damn picture these kids would tweet.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't Wiz, I honestly feel CP has walked away from the whole thing. Now I am sure Jimmy reaches out to him and picks his brain and they could have discussed a back up plan if Moore didn't take the gig.

I honestly feel Lake has full possession of this program and that showed during recruiting, Jimmy was in every damn picture these kids would tweet.
I would not expect we would see Petersen directly in any way. That's a different thing than making a phone call or two, giving him his perspective (asked for of course) on various coaches around the country, and anything else he asked for that would still allow him to stay out of the light. Lots of ways of offering support without the public knowing about it. He was ultra private before so of course it would be that way after he stepped down. There's no chance he didn't have some kind of contact with Moore though IMO. Whether or not Lake asked him or simply Moore reaching out himself to his former coach. He has something more than zero involvement. Just makes sense.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not expect we would see Petersen directly in any way. That's a different thing than making a phone call or two, giving him his perspective (asked for of course) on various coaches around the country, and anything else he asked for that would still allow him to stay out of the light. Lots of ways of offering support without the public knowing about it. He was ultra private before so of course it would be that way after he stepped down. There's no chance he didn't have some kind of contact with Moore though IMO. Whether or not Lake asked him or simply Moore reaching out himself to his former coach. He has something more than zero involvement. Just makes sense.

Oh no I believe Jimmy had CP reach out to Moore to feel him out, granted they should've been a little cautious since Moore works for one of the stupidest owners in the league. That's why I question the whole plan B.

I know they like to keep it in the family, ( coaching tree of CP) but if you're going to go out and say "we are gonna attack on offense" then fire Bush then put all your chips on Moore skipping out on Dallas to take a pay cut is a huge risk. Lets face it Dallas coaching staff was still safe leading up to week 16

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think if there is any validity to him really considering leaving Dallas despite McCarthy saying he wants him to stay, there has to be more than just Lake being a sweet talker involved. Moore is young and doesn't have a lot of experience, but still has support. I mean unless he just can't stand working in jerry world. There's always that as well.