• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers will blow minds this year

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol :L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:L

you were actually making reasonable statements until you posted this

You'll see how good our "every which way but loose, no direction" offense is going to be. Coupled with tons of offsides and holding penalties, they're going to stink. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just going by past happenings.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Taylor will be better than last year............Rex will be better than last year..........Kenny will be better than last year.............Kyler will be better than last year.............Ameer will be better than last year........etc etc....

Anyone who thinks our offense won't be good this year is quite misunderstood.

Offensive line play will continue to be erratic, so that will circumvent better skill position play. Like I said before, I hope I'm wrong, but from what we've seen in the past, it should be hard for ANYONE to be optimistic.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor will be better than last year...I'm following ya.........Rex will be better than last year.....still with ya.....Kenny will be better than last year.....ok I can agree.......Kyler will be better than last year.....amen brother........Ameer will be better than last year..yes sir I'm still here......etc etc....

Anyone who thinks our offense won't be good this year is quite misunderstood.

Our line WILL be better than last year. Where'd ya go. I lost ya.FACT

And until our oline gets past the point that they get blown over by a slight southerly breeze and quit spending the hole game grabbing shirt tails and watching qb's get upended, nothing else can change.

We have talent in skill positions but it doesn't do a damn bit of good with the lines we've had.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many times HISL is gonna say thee exact same thing about the line :dhd:

Until the linemen read this print and understand that the Nebraska Fans and others are unhappy with efforts and take it to heart... Put down your PS3 controllers and pick up some weights.... :eyebrows:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many times HISL is gonna say thee exact same thing about the line :dhd:

Don't we all pretty much say the same thing from January to August?

Nobody changes anybodies mind. I think the Oline is the heart of our problems on the team. When I'm talking about what needs improved or what is holding us back what do you think I'm gonna say.

Ignore me sillay.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe they'll continue to have problems with the offensive line until they get rid of Ole Barn?

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they'll continue to have problems with the offensive line until they get rid of Ole Barn?

Zorbie, send that dark cloud that follows you around my way, I can really use the rain. :bounce:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Zorbie, send that dark cloud that follows you around my way, I can really use the rain. :bounce:

Okay I will, but I'll have to send the other black clouds from this site who are saying the same things, or have said the same things about the problems with Nebraska football also. Is that alright with you? lol

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe once the line gets a RB that can find the holes and get to them in a timely manner people will stop blaming all the woes on the line.

But then again that means someone might actually say something bad about Rex and we can't have that.

I will report immediately to the flogging room for saying such blasphemy about the god that is Rex.