• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers will blow minds this year

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nice but who we gonna have left on our Oline?

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our linemen (both sides) need to get real serious about strength and conditioning... I am tired of seeing the slobs on other teams handle our guys and this is no fucking bullshit... To get back where we once were... we need to get back to doing what we used too... and it starts with strength, conditioning, quickness and attitude! All these can be exponentially improved upon if they push themselves to do it! Don't have the drive to increase your lifting limits 50 + lbs by game time this year and lower your agility time... GTFO... < This can easily be done if you set your goals to get it done!!!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our linemen (both sides) need to get real serious about strength and conditioning... I am tired of seeing the slobs on other teams handle our guys and this is no fucking bullshit... To get back where we once were... we need to get back to doing what we used too... and it starts with strength, conditioning, quickness and attitude! All these can be exponentially improved upon if they push themselves to do it! Don't have the drive to increase your lifting limits 50 + lbs by game time this year and lower your agility time... GTFO... < This can easily be done if you set your goals to get it done!!!

James Dobson?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tried to rep ya but I gotta spread it first.

This would take care of so many problems with the emphasis on attitude. You get the attitude and the things you have to do to get the rest is much easier.

The attitude that I am going to shove this down your throat, you know it but you can't do a damn thing about it. That is what I am waiting to see again. Until then I don't think much changes.

edit: The kid that gets his lunch money stolen every day doesn't start his body building until he decides he is gonna kick some ass.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another thing the O'line has been missing is 'burst'. In the 80's/90's a major part of Boyd Epley's strength and conditioning program was initial burst off the snap count. It was something that Boyd Epley emphasized. NU lost that when they went to the WC offense and have yet to get it back under Dobson.

It's not just about being stronger than your opponent.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing the O'line has been missing is 'burst'. In the 80's/90's a major part of Boyd Epley's strength and conditioning program was initial burst off the snap count. It was something that Boyd Epley emphasized. NU lost that when they went to the WC offense and have yet to get it back under Dobson.

It's not just about being stronger than your opponent.

Fact!!! ^^^

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS you are driving me nuts. i don't remember who it was, but today at work i was talking to someone and i thought "could that be BRS?" you should put BRS in the from column on some piece of interoffice mail

Was he a very large African American man?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I worked up on Floor 4 in computing services, there was a very large black guy who wore a straw hat and worked down the hall.....

I don't want to say names here because I don't feel like that would be appropriate to do on the web en sech........

But from what I understand, he was not BRS

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I worked up on Floor 4 in computing services, there was a very large black guy who wore a straw hat and worked down the hall.....

I don't want to say names here because I don't feel like that would be appropriate to do on the web en sech........

I think he was on the cruise with me

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'm going to sound like an idiot when i call him BRS and it's not him...but i know exactly who you are talking about and it makes a whole lot of sense.

edit: i did not see the NOT before he was not BRS.