• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers in Trouble

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care give one single fuck about the weed. Not one. As long as they aren't robbing and killing, leave them the hell alone.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New to the 2020 ballot should marijuana be legal in the state of Nebraska?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Trump might run part of his campaign on legalizing it throughout the United States and decriminalizing it

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but in 2016 our team was garbage now it's directly affecting our football progress

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Trump might run part of his campaign on legalizing it throughout the United States and decriminalizing it
Yea but we are still a republic where states govern themselves. Decriminalizing it at the federal level wont legalize it in nebraska

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska should use Randy Gregory as an example on how Marijuana has affected his professional career.

How many millions did it cost him?

He will never make it into the College Football Hall of Fame nor the Professional Football Hall of Fame. Whatever his career goals were, he will never achieve them.

Once football is over, then what will he do?

What damage is being done to his lungs?

"Marijuana smoking is associated with large airway inflammation, increased airway resistance, and lung hyperinflation, and those who smoke marijuana regularly report more symptoms of chronic bronchitis than those who do not smoke. One study found that people who frequently smoke marijuana had more outpatient medical visits for respiratory problems than those who do not smoke. Some case studies have suggested that, because of THC’s immune-suppressing effects, smoking marijuana might increase susceptibility to lung infections, such as pneumonia, in people with immune deficiencies; however, a large AIDS cohort study did not confirm such an association. Smoking marijuana may also reduce the respiratory system’s immune response, increasing the likelihood of the person acquiring respiratory infections, including pneumonia. Animal and human studies have not found that marijuana increases risk for emphysema."

Yes, I know many very high functioning marijuana users that attended Colorado School of Mines. But their moral character and intelligence levels are much different than your average college football player at the FBS level.

I do not smoke, and I have made zero visits to the hospital/doctor for any lung/respiratory problems. I do not have a cough. I have never had pnuemonia.

I do like liquor, wine, good food, sweets, and women.

or maybe use Lawrence Taylor, who is in the Hall of Fame, but.......

Taylor retired from football in 1993 a few years after he was found using cocaine and crack and was suspended from the games for a month. Three years later, he was arrested for buying crack.

His drug problem overcame him, and he ended up in recovery. This should have signaled the betterment of Taylor’s life. However, he made news again in 2009 after leaving the scene of an accident and in 2010 for being charged with r*pe and trying to solicit prostitution from a minor. In 2011, after pleading guilty, Taylor was required by courts to be noted as a registered sex offender.

Currently, Taylor lives in Florida. He has four children, including Lawrence Taylor Jr., his son, who was arrested for child molestation in 2013.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to either pay the RA's off, or kick the shit out of them.
Snitches get stitches.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Marijuana smoking is associated with large airway inflammation, increased airway resistance, and lung hyperinflation, and those who smoke marijuana regularly report more symptoms of chronic bronchitis than those who do not smoke. One study found that people who frequently smoke marijuana had more outpatient medical visits for respiratory problems than those who do not smoke. Some case studies have suggested that, because of THC’s immune-suppressing effects, smoking marijuana might increase susceptibility to lung infections, such as pneumonia, in people with immune deficiencies; however, a large AIDS cohort study did not confirm such an association. Smoking marijuana may also reduce the respiratory system’s immune response, increasing the likelihood of the person acquiring respiratory infections, including pneumonia. Animal and human studies have not found that marijuana increases risk for emphysema."

Yes, I know many very high functioning marijuana users that attended Colorado School of Mines. But their moral character and intelligence levels are much different than your average college football player at the FBS level.

I do not smoke, and I have made zero visits to the hospital/doctor for any lung/respiratory problems. I do not have a cough. I have never had pnuemonia.

You do not have to smoke pot, just saying.

It should be legalized in my opinion and when it is, you can bet ill be getting some edibles. I

It is not hard to not do something that will cost you a job/livelihood/future.

Pot is not a big deal, but it is still illegal and against the rules. I mean how do you get busted with pot on campus???

Forget that he is doing a no-no how stupid do you have to be to get caught??

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edibles is where it’s at, not as cool for the younger generation though, meh idrc about some marijuana

50E89CCE-F09C-4B50-AB5D-0F077526BC69.jpeg

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I for one think that we should incarcerate people for having less than an ounce

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I for one think that we should incarcerate people for having less than an ounce
Me too. If you can't afford to have more than an ounce on you at all times you need to be locked up for vagrancy.