• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hurricane Brian wipes out New England and part of Long Island...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY is rapidly becoming the worst sports city in America.

Mets, Jets, already running jokes.

Islanders making improvements but still the Isles.

Knicks, Nets, Rangers underachieve in the playoffs. Probably should add the Devils in there, but that's a different discussion.

Yankees make the playoffs but can't win the WS due to an overrated general manager.

Giants win two SB's but otherwise don't even make the playoffs.

In my best Generator impersonation: "Great post. Really really good. You hit that one out of the park." :hug:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY is rapidly becoming the worst sports city in America.

Mets, Jets, already running jokes.

Islanders making improvements but still the Isles.

Knicks, Nets, Rangers underachieve in the playoffs. Probably should add the Devils in there, but that's a different discussion.

Yankees make the playoffs but can't win the WS due to an overrated general manager.

Giants win two SB's but otherwise don't even make the playoffs.

I knew I liked you. You're looking extra handsome today

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew I liked you. You're looking extra handsome today

Thought you might be in therapy this morning, Sake. After being called 'sport' and 'sonny' last night. That's some pretty harsh stuff.

Did we stumble into an old folks home when we found Sportshoopla?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem is that he is not a legit catcher.

3rd most steals against him.

Put that dude at something he knows how to play.

No catcher should ever hit that well. If he's hitting that good, then you need to put him at a position where he can start 155 games a year for you. You're wasting his bat when you have to rest him 30 games a year.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 260,000.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils are one year removed from the Stanley Cup Finals as a 6 seed.

This = true. Kinda like the Giants, they won it all and then missed the playoffs the next season. But to be fair to them, the Devils have been one of the best-run hockey franchises in the league for 20 years.

They're a special case because they're not in NY nor are they usurping the name NY like the football teams. We will claim their titles when they win one, but then when they miss the playoffs we say, "they're Jersey."

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
165453_10151491432774005_199434812_n.jpg

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought you might be in therapy this morning, Sake. After being called 'sport' and 'sonny' last night. That's some pretty harsh stuff.

Did we stumble into an old folks home when we found Sportshoopla?

Lol. I don't think that they know what to make of me.

Its easy to get some of these guys fired up here. At one point I felt like Uno fielding posts from all angles.

I have no idea how Uno does that on a daily basis.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Zig

Do me a favor?

Go fuck yourself?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No catcher should ever hit that well. If he's hitting that good, then you need to put him at a position where he can start 155 games a year for you. You're wasting his bat when you have to rest him 30 games a year.

Not to mention the longevity in the career and not just the season being compromised due to wanting to keep his bat where he is.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This = true. Kinda like the Giants, they won it all and then missed the playoffs the next season. But to be fair to them, the Devils have been one of the best-run hockey franchises in the league for 20 years.

They're a special case because they're not in NY nor are they usurping the name NY like the football teams. We will claim their titles when they win one, but then when they miss the playoffs we say, "they're Jersey."

Real talk. I'm sure if Rock were here, he'd have proposed to you by now.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LONDON - A mother-of-two who confronted a blood-soaked, knife-carrying man in the moments after the suspected ideologically motivated murder of a British soldier said she wanted to protect onlookers.
Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, 48, jumped off the bus she was riding in southeast London Wednesday when she saw a man slumped on the sidewalk next to a crashed car.

British police said on Thursday that officers from London’s counter-terrorism unit were heading up the investigation. Eyewitness reports suggest the killing may have been carried out as a protest against British military actions in Muslim countries based on what they say they heard from the alleged attackers.

Loyau-Kennett had intended to offer first aid, but instead found herself standing in the aftermath of the horrific killing of a soldier in broad daylight near a military barracks in Woolwich, London.

“I saw a man on the road obviously injured and a car badly crashed," she told U.K. channel ITV on Thursday. "So I assumed it was a road accident."
However, when she got closer she saw a man covered in blood and carrying a butcher's knife. She also saw a handgun.

"I thought 'what the heck has happened there?'" she said.

“He was obviously a bit excited and the thing was to talk to him,” Loyau-Kennett said, adding that her instinct was to keep the suspected attacker calm in order to protect the crowd that was beginning to gather.

SMFH...You're a mother of two and you stop to talk with the knife wielding man to keep everyone else safe?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
this thread is a pile of dogshit today.....i dont even think I can save it

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posey played his first full season last year and played in 148 games. He played 29 games at first base and DHed in 3.