• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hugh Douglas said on Numbers Never Lie that the Jets have ruined Tebow's career.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? How many QBs of recent years were not even playing in the NFL their 2nd season and will make the Hall of Fame?

Tom Brady
Kurt Warner
Bret Favre
people said Drew Brees injury was career ending a few years into his career

I'm not saying Tebow will be a Hall of Famer or he will be an elite QB, but isn't it too soon to say he is a bust or not? He took a team to the playoffs and the Jets totally used him as a publicity stunt. Once he gets on a team that uses him, then we'll find out if he is a bust or not.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its this 3rd season, but I see what your saying too early to tell if bust.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's too soon as well. Even though I got tired of the Tebowmania very early on, I still think a team desperate enough will want to take a chance with him eventually. He has to prove that he's not a starter in the NFL by being given the reins and failing in his own right first.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's too soon as well. Even though I got tired of the Tebowmania very early on, I still think a team desperate enough will want to take a chance with him eventually. He has to prove that he's not a starter in the NFL by being given the reins and failing in his own right first.

Especially if you watch First Take. That is all Skip talks about, I hate that guy.