• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huge game for the Cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game against KC is the type of game you look back at the end of the season as deciding whether you made the playoffs or not. There are games on the schedule, like Green Bay or Denver, where a loss isn't going to kill you, because the rest of your division will probably lose to them as well. The division games like last week, and road games like this week in KC that are winnable will tell the tale on our season. Here's to starting 2-0
:suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to think we would finish at worst 3-1 vs the AFC WEST. Slice it and dice however you want . I know its gonna be loud and KC will be fired up. THey were 2-14 last yr though. Yes we have have seen teams in the past few yrs change overnight it seems. THey seem to be headed in the right direction and have some very good players. I thought last yr at this time the Seattle game was much the same. Hopefully we wont fumble kickoffs in this one . I do think though in order to be that team we want our team to be- this is a game Dallas needs to win. .

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only way we lose is if we fall to the "trap game" theory.

KC isn't a brand new team in one offseason. We walk into this game the better team.... period

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the exact type of game we lose the past 2-3 years. I've said it before, unless we beat ourselves we win this game. We're simply a more talented team. Force Alex Smith to beat us deep, jam up Charles at the line and leave their D scrambling by getting everyone involved.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I currently can not think of one team where we show up and win.
Not even Jacksonville or the raiders

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Bowe, McCluster, and gang isnt close to Cruz, Nicks, and Randel so I think it is safe to say our secondary wont get torched for 450 yds this week. Smith is hardly Eli Manning either, but one thing he has done lately is protect the ball. Charles is a beast. With all that on offense the biggest concern to me is their defense. They seem to get pressure and they have a strong secondary. This coupled with the enviroment makes it a tough situation. They are confident but so are our guys. It has the makings of a really good game. I will say though Dallas 31 Chiefs 20

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the exact type of game we lose the past 2-3 years. I've said it before, unless we beat ourselves we win this game. We're simply a more talented team. Force Alex Smith to beat us deep, jam up Charles at the line and leave their D scrambling by getting everyone involved.

I agree with this. The Giants have 3 beast recievers, and are going to be a load for any secondary. KC has Bowe and Charles and role players. I think Dallas by a TD

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas should win this game

Lets just hope they do not overlook KC the Chiefs have the players to win if given a chance

Dallas needs to get out front and stay there and pound their will over KC

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is if our safties look as lost as last week, we could be in for a very long night.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I currently can not think of one team where we show up and win.
Not even Jacksonville or the raiders

I 100% agree

Can't think of one ... we show up and lose against either though

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats my thought take Charles out of this game and force Smith to beat you with his arm. Lets anticipate a lot of screen plays this Sunday. This is going to be a huge test for our front seven because These guys plan on running the ball and imposing there will. This is a trap game and I can see the OL and Romo struggling to produce against this K.C. defense. We need to keep the penalties down and stop the run and we should win this game.:nod:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 16 games on the schedule. They are ALL huge games.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats my thought take Charles out of this game and force Smith to beat you with his arm. Lets anticipate a lot of screen plays this Sunday. This is going to be a huge test for our front seven because These guys plan on running the ball and imposing there will. This is a trap game and I can see the OL and Romo struggling to produce against this K.C. defense. We need to keep the penalties down and stop the run and we should win this game.:nod:

It will be interesting to see if Reid can control himself calling plays after seeing the Giants ring up 450 in the air. Reid loves to throw it around, but to me, with Alex Smith at QB and Charles(and don't sleep on Davis) at RB, pounding the rock 30 times and beating the Cowboys safeties over the top in play action would scare me more than Smith throwing it 50 times

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Andy decides to have a shootout My money is on the Cowboys

Will be a good game Today