• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howard Head and the modern tennis racquet

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they stick to tennis shoes?

At least they'll stay in the industry.

Then at some point, they could get back in it.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never know.

I think I either need to buy another pair to stash in my basement just in case or i need to find another make and model of shoe to wear. Not an easy task with my flat feet.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any racket manufacturing company out there can make a decent and workable prototype for any world level athlete. It’s not Rocket science. It’s Racket Science that is well established and consists of open info that is available to any company. The rest is politics and player preference. In any case every champion world class player use their own version of customized stick that resembles the generic-public version only cosmetically. The article felt like a hollow read because from the point of view of the author it seems that the Prince company was the sole company manufacturing and engineering tennis rackets. There were already established companies like Head, Wilson, Kennex etc.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any racket manufacturing company out there can make a decent and workable prototype for any world level athlete. It’s not Rocket science. It’s Racket Science that is well established and consists of open info that is available to any company. The rest is politics and player preference. In any case every champion world class player use their own version of customized stick that resembles the generic-public version only cosmetically. The article felt like a hollow read because from the point of view of the author it seems that the Prince company was the sole company manufacturing and engineering tennis rackets. There were already established companies like Head, Wilson, Kennex etc.
and they were all making shit racquets. Howard Head (who created the Head company) went in and decided they needed to make a different racquet because he sucked with the racquets currently on the market. He opened up the sweet spot.