• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How will Alex Smith do this weekend??

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ahh... I see you have a life :). I had no point other than your post reminded me of that. (I'm finishing law school this December - which explains why I refer to the law every once in a while, post in novels, and don't post as much as some do). Someone who objects to closing a thread is like someone who objects that he cannot protest something, when indeed he can protest, just in a different time, place, or manner - like you said when you pointed out there are several places to bitch and moan about Alex and the ownership.

Good luck with the BAR!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ahh... I see you have a life :). I had no point other than your post reminded me of that. (I'm finishing law school this December - which explains why I refer to the law every once in a while, post in novels, and don't post as much as some do). Someone who objects to closing a thread is like someone who objects that he cannot protest something, when indeed he can protest, just in a different time, place, or manner - like you said when you pointed out there are several places to bitch and moan about Alex and the ownership.

Ahhh, I see; yeah, that confused me. I figured it had something to do with the First Amendment and constitutional law, but the correlation was lost to me. Thanks and Good Luck!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As one of many regulars on this board, I hope Clyde & Ray continue with their ZERO tolerance policy on all the Alex Smith BS - There are plenty of 'other books' to read, and burning those 'books' is at the request of nearly every one on this board.

If you want to read incoherent, incompetent expressions about how awful Alex Smith, Jed York and the 49ers are, there is a place for that level of discussion and it is not here.

Believe me, I am 150% in agreement with you. It's rediculous, I'm glad there isn't 15 threads dedicated to silly ass low alex smith stats or whatever bs is on ESPN now, its why I come here to read what real fans say. I even agree with Clyde from another thread that smith is the worst kind of qb holding the franchise hostage on potential of his. Just don't start killing threads because it mentions Smith or ESPN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did anyone notice that the one TD the offense made was when they were in the two minute drill? That seems to be where Alex Smith excells. I wonder if Harbaugh and company took notice of that.

I hope Harbaugh notices that Dallas is weak in the secondary with injuries and attacks. That would be a change from previous coaches.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, All the threating of deleting Alex Smith posts is overkill. He is the starting QB. It is the most important position on the team. It's time to get over what happend in the past.

No one is talking about deleting every Alex Smith thread. Try and keep up.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually had like 1 maybe 2 posts before that one, but i guess the thread is gone, not that it matters. My only point was it seemed like a pretty obvious joke from the op. I think its a great thing that you guys get rid of the incessant anti 49er banter under the cowardly guise of "true fans". It was not a personal attack against you or how you do "your job", i see it more as a friendly advice thing to you and anyone who has that power. Just saying you know, don't start burning all the books because there are some you disagree with.

When have I done that? I think you're just trying to erect an argument out of nothing. :fish:

Regardless, I'm done talking about this with you.