• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How to dominate the Bengals

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I say we give them a good dose of Vernon Davis, get Gore in rhythm in the passing game, throw some slants to Ginn and let his spead to the rest. Once we we up 14-0 let the defense blitz and play lights out. This cant be a close game. If we lose to a bad defense with a rookie QB and young WR we are done. This could be our downfall if we lose this game.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We are in 1st place and need to start on the road with positive results. In the past we haven't had much problem getting wins in Cincinnati. We need to get some things done on the road or make some more changes!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I say we give them a good dose of Vernon Davis, get Gore in rhythm in the passing game, throw some slants to Ginn and let his spead to the rest. Once we we up 14-0 let the defense blitz and play lights out. This cant be a close game. If we lose to a bad defense with a rookie QB and young WR we are done. This could be our downfall if we lose this game.

agree we should get Davis more involved with receiving, doesn't need to be "a good dose", but use him early on. for Gore i'm hoping more success running the ball, this will help the entire offense. we don't need 100 yards rushing, but enough to keep their D honest.

a few slants plays like last week would be good, use the receiver with the best hands - Morgan? we don't want deflections and/or bobbles.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree we should get Davis more involved with receiving, doesn't need to be "a good dose", but use him early on. for Gore i'm hoping more success running the ball, this will help the entire offense. we don't need 100 yards rushing, but enough to keep their D honest.

a few slants plays like last week would be good, use the receiver with the best hands - Morgan? we don't want deflections and/or bobbles.[/QUOTE

Agreed. Davis needs to be more involved. Our best threat on offense and harbaugh/smith havent really given him a chance to make a play. THROW DAVIS THE FOOTBALL!! Its not rocket science. Gore needs to get it going early to open up the passing game. Maybe try a counter/sweep running play every now and then versus a run up the middle nearly every rushing attempt. And damnit stretch the field every once in a while! Give Ginn/williams a GO route and let em go get it. They might not catch but at least your going to make the D think about it. Smith doesnt have a great arm but you need to throw it down field on this bengal D. Clements and Mays cant cover worth a damn. Give bengal fans a taste of what we have had to deal with the last 3 years. On D I think being aggresive is paramount. Stop benson in the run game and put pressure on the rookie and the rookie mistakes will follow.

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Our defense is not "bad"

Home opener, that means
trouble for you.

:hdn: