• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many of you had the Colts in the Elite 8?

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Colts had a chance, but I had the Chiefs winning. I thought Justin Houston and Tamba Hali could wreak havoc during the game.

I like the Colts against New England. Tom Brady doesn't have his full compliment of weapons. Brady showed some frustration throughout the season. I think Andrew Luck to T.Y. Hilton will be a dangerous combination.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I thought the thread title was asking about expectations when the playoffs began.

I am kinda like the Denver fan that has to keep going downstairs for a beer. When he comes back, Denver has scored again. He doesn't want to go downstairs, but takes one for the team.

It seems as long as I decry all the injuries and weaknesses the Colts have (which are many in both categories) they seem to find a way to win. I don't like the job, but here I go to the basement again.....

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kinda like the Denver fan that has to keep going downstairs for a beer. When he comes back, Denver has scored again. He doesn't want to go downstairs, but takes one for the team.

It seems as long as I decry all the injuries and weaknesses the Colts have (which are many in both categories) they seem to find a way to win. I don't like the job, but here I go to the basement again.....

A system poster?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had predicted the Colts to upset the Chiefs.

If the pats team shows up don't think the Colts will win this one. (would like to see them win it though)

I went 2 of 4 this last weekend. (picked the Saints & colts)

I picked the Saints on the longshot poll on here

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am far more surprised by the Chargers making it. I would never have guessed them to be in the top 12 a few months ago and now they are in the elite 8. I figured Houston or Colts win and the other get WC.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats, Broncs, Panthers, Hawks...somone's gonna lose at home this weekend.

Now, who?

I think the 49ers have the best chance for the road win followed by the Colts then Chargers then Saints.

Colts are no joke.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing about the Colts. They can beat anyone. They can also lose to about anyone. That is why this season has been so much fun. They are the proverbial box of chocolates.

Very true. The only team that I can think of that has been as up and down as the Colts this year is SD, both teams that Denver has lost to. Hopefully we get the good version of the Colts and the bad version of SD this weekend. That happens and perhaps PMFM gets a chance to do his old team what he did to his new team a couple of times when he was a Colt! :suds:

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, I thought the Colts had a good shot at beating the Chiefs. Of course, I had to believe that (the wife is from Indiana and I couldn't open THAT can of worms, could I). Honestly though, the way the Chiefs played down the stretch didn't instill much confidence for me and Lucas Oil Stadium can be a tough house as both Denver and Seattle found out. I also think Andrew Luck is the real deal. He will still make some mistakes because of his youth but I see him as a big star in this league for a long time.

As for next weekend at New England, that could be a whole different thing. Do I think the Colts COULD win? Yes. Do I think they WILL win. Tough call but no. I think Brady and Co. will just pull this out. Of course, I'm usually wrong so who the hell knows, right? Just gonna enjoy more play-off football and hope it's as exciting as this past weekend.:suds:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had predicted the Colts to upset the Chiefs.

If the pats team shows up don't think the Colts will win this one. (would like to see them win it though)

I went 2 of 4 this last weekend. (picked the Saints & colts)

I picked the Saints on the longshot poll on here

The Colts were 1.5 point favorites to win against the Chiefs, so I'm not really sure I'd call it an upset :noidea:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts were 1.5 point favorites to win against the Chiefs, so I'm not really sure I'd call it an upset :noidea:
wow that is interesting. I thought most thought the Chiefs would win.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anybody with even a single brain cell would be surprised with Colts in the final 8. They were 11-5, beat the 49ers 27-7 @SF, beat the Seahawks 34-28, beat the Broncos 39-33, beat the Chiefs 23-7 in KC...so them beating the Chiefs in IND shouldn't surprise anybody

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anybody with even a single brain cell would be surprised with Colts in the final 8. They were 11-5, beat the 49ers 27-7 @SF, beat the Seahawks 34-28, beat the Broncos 39-33, beat the Chiefs 23-7 in KC...so them beating the Chiefs in IND shouldn't surprise anybody

Mostly the injuries. We just lost two more to IR yesterday. I kinda feel bad for KC though. Their players were going down like flies.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, in the last 24 hours before kickoff, a ton of money went to kc and the chiefs became 1 pt favorites